• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- November 27, 2019

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- November 27, 2019


    The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- November 27, 2019

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    This thread is for all posts related to squads, including...

    • FUT squad building

    • FUT Draft squads

    • Squad Building Challenge squads

    Do you need a squad built?

    Fill in the sample below and let others find or create a team that fits your purpose. Other questions for your squad building needs are also welcome.

    • Formation

    • Hybrid (Yes/No)

    • League/Nationality

    • Players you want in it (Optional)

    • Budget

    • Console


    FUTHEAD, FUTWIZ or FUTBIN links are strongly encouraged...


    Note: All Squad Threads, including Build Requests, Squad Reviews, and Requests For Critique outside of this thread will be removed without warning. If you are a squad builder interested in creating a feature ^ thread for a certain tournament, a specific formation, style of play, etc. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If you can't clear the ball.....

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Hero Noble (Now featuring 80+ pace)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    This subreddit has just become people posting their made up fanstasy cards

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    I think I've seen every single player with every single card type of every variation of stat. I know I'm sounding grumpy here but shit calm down with these.

    submitted by /u/theprimeonestop
    [link] [comments]

    My Assistant Manager is a savage

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Meeting of the minds

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Forfeit match should NOT effect DNF

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Let me take an L with no coins gained and not be penalized for future coins. Im admitting his team is way better than mine already. and pausing the menu and clicking forfeit is better than just turning off the console in rage. im not going to sit 20 minutes longer and and be bored getting 40 goals against me by a zaha and special vardy golden gods

    submitted by /u/SuperManClaudeGiroux
    [link] [comments]

    What could have been :(

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Confession of a whale

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    I love fifa.

    I have put in at least a thousand dollars in this game. It may not be a lot comparatively to the saudi whales, but for regular players- thats a lot.

    I have defended ea for a bit. I never have had TRULY bad gameplay- because i live close to a server farm, i barely have any lag on any games. And this is a major server point for the EC of the US for gaming. I play a lot of fifa.

    I will refuse to put any money into this game anymore. My feelings for it have already dwindled over time- i dont play as much as i did in the beginning. Trading is boring as fuck for me. I want to play soccer. Fifa. I want to have awesome cards like kaka, my favorite player of all time. After a long day i just want to unwind with my favorite players.

    Liquid i have close to 5 mil. I could get most players in the game.

    I have not played in a week. The game is becoming stale for me. Every year, the promos are hardly any different.

    People scream "omg content" for a promo with 30 or so players. In my 500 games of fifa in div 3/gold 1+ i have yet to encounter a person with a rttf sbc card, or objective card.

    The bar is so fucking low for this game, and its so sad. How can we love content when they only give us two league sbc players. Wanna know what would have been fun? A league sbc player from every team, and if you finish the objective and the sbc you get the upgraded card (like the toty nominee vrsaljko from last year). Now THAT is fun. Over 15+ players, and instead of HAVING to get ONLY a lb or a cm, we can get any upgraded player- i would of course pick an upgraded rebic. Now that is content. That would.make me play more. I would put money into the game to get more players like that.

    Now from content lets go to gameplay.

    Who in their right fucking minds sat down and playtested this game and did not go "wait, this is utter bullshit".

    How is my red 90 lewandowski missing a wide open net after touching the ball once? How is my kaka icon card, with a sniper chemstyle, with 99 finishing and good shot power, passing the ball to the keeper? Why are my passes, when no one is around, going to the other fucking team? Why is player switching such utter garbage?

    I underatand why eas network is shit, partially thanks to that one dude who did a network post about eas shit lag compensation.

    But why nerf the only offensive way to score versus 11 players in the box?

    EA i know i am just one person. I have been a loyal customer for many years, and shit, i have money to spend. Why is your communication such garbage? Why do you release like 11 players one week, and then 5 players the next? Why not 2 sets of 24 players, with like 7 sbc + objective players available, one per day? You talk so much fucking bullshit its ridiculous. You are like the dude who claims he has a ginormous dick when its smaller then average.

    You claim you want to make teams diverse. Well you haven't. Wanna make teams diverse? Start having more players. Stop making arbitrary fucking shitty rules for IFs and special cards. Why not make a special scream jovic? Just because he has a otw card? Why not give lewa a DESERVED 4-6 IFs in a row? Because you don't want his stats increased a lot? Why not upgrade his card now, why wait a whole 4-5 months?

    Why is everything you do so fucking lackluster?

    All i want is a game where i can play rebic, jovic, kaka, lewa, allan, militao, mendy, modric, etc etc and have FUN.

    And no, pes is trash. Believe me, i have tried. At least you can play your favorite players and make them good af, like a 94 jovic :D

    Please. I want this game to be good. Stop being lazy. You can make twice as much as you do now, shit, three times as much, if you put in the work. You could have released an sbc player for every team in every league. Do you realize how much fun that would be? If i got to pick who got a 2if upgrade? I would have an awesome squad of my favorite players and it would not have broken the game (like maybe only allow below 83 overall to get the if upgrade or something).

    Please ea. Do something.

    I just wanna play fifa and have fun :(

    submitted by /u/NurokToukai
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Icon, let's hope he was worth the grind.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    All this grinding for Gerrard, now he's arguably worse than Paulinho, Tonali, and Battaglia the past 10 days

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    The power creep is real

    submitted by /u/burtron3000
    [link] [comments]

    Serie A League SBC

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    What a fitting name for a player.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    I just want to say thank you to anyone who has leftover fut champion games, plays them, scores an own goal and then leaves.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    Its never happened to me but one can hope

    submitted by /u/JACKAPPA
    [link] [comments]

    Serie A league SBC reward players ingame stats

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Never change FIFA community

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:51 AM PST

    My first time hitting over 1 million coins in FUT! I know this isn't a lot to many, but being bad at the game itself has made it a lot harder so I'm happy

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    I find Politano rivals games pretty chill

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:37 PM PST

    When the icon swaps sweat is done with prime Zanetti, I turn to play rivals very casually to complete Politano. No need to win so I play a very shite team, with the likes of Zaniolo, Gervinho, A. Donnarumma, etc.

    Surprised to find out I play much better without relying on pace (I have Vardy/ Sane/ Willian in the main team) - but rather on build up play. Also I get zero madness even if conceding a stupid goal. Thanks to that I am actually much calmer and had more wins lol.

    Still have 14 teams more to complete but again I'm in no rush to enjoy these games (before the icon swaps 2 kicks in and makes me nuts again)

    submitted by /u/tomng12
    [link] [comments]

    The player we all missed this weekend

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    How Rival objectives could have been

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Play 50 rival games with at least 5 Series A players in your starting squad -> Politano

    Win 50 rival games with at least 4 Premier League players in your starting squad -> Trossard

    ———

    Is it easy? Arguable. It will still be a grind, depends on the numbers you put in, of course.

    Is it cheese-able? I don't think so. Will people relegate themselves and poison lower division? I don't think so.

    Can you play actual fifa? Hell yea.

    submitted by /u/anonybaus
    [link] [comments]

    Idea : We should be able to choose any chem styles we want with loan cards.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    I actually would find it fun to get a loan player if it was the case.

    submitted by /u/bettertim5
    [link] [comments]

    FIFA20 shooting logic: Clip1 Promes - Clip2 Konate 21 finising and 28 volleys

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    Can we acknowledge the greatest and most unreal touch without ever looking at the ball??

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Imagine a Lewandowski TOTY (used the fut18 design because i like it)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Satisfying

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment