• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 30, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 30, 2020


    The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 30, 2020

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    This thread is for all posts related to squads, including...

    • FUT squad building

    • FUT Draft squads

    • Squad Building Challenge squads

    Do you need a squad built?

    Fill in the sample below and let others find or create a team that fits your purpose. Other questions for your squad building needs are also welcome.

    • Formation

    • Hybrid (Yes/No)

    • League/Nationality

    • Players you want in it (Optional)

    • Budget

    • Console


    FUTHEAD, FUTWIZ or FUTBIN links are strongly encouraged...


    Note: All Squad Threads, including Build Requests, Squad Reviews, and Requests For Critique outside of this thread will be removed without warning. If you are a squad builder interested in creating a feature ^ thread for a certain tournament, a specific formation, style of play, etc. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: The Weekly Pack Thread

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    It's not that we don't care that you got something good in your pack. It's just that we don't care enough to scroll all day to find out.

    If you got something good, brag it up in here.

    If you want to know what to do with it, ask away.

    If you're about to commit pack suicides, write your goodbye letter here.

    If you literally burned through all your coins and ended up with nothing... welcome to the club.

    Let us live vicariously through your mistakes or your insane good luck... IMAGES are highly encouraged!


    Note: Posts regarding Pack Pulls outside of this thread will be deleted. If you are interested in creating a feature thread. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We need these kits in fut

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Because of my awesome pull from the efl pack i can now build this with only 900 coins

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    After all these years, I finally peaked

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    The worst feeling in the world when you make this mistake doing Icon Swaps objectives

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Legendary moment, close to completing Paderborn without buying any player, all packed, better than packing icons

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Finally a tifo to match my snake badge

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    An icon card for one of the best right backs of all time

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    That alone from tots thiago was worth the 100k price tag imo

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: If someone outside the FIFA community came to this sub, he'd wonder, why we keep playing this game at all.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    It's really depressing reading through this sub most of the time, really. It's either, how EA is a money grabbing company, who delivers a half finished product, or does to few promos, too many promos. How the play is rigged, players OP... you name it. The other part is about toxic players who shush, dab, don't give a win, don't let you do objectives etc., etc.

    I personally like the game. I don't spend additional money on it except the game itself. I enjoy the evolution from day one till the end, building my team. I very rarely ask for favors (objectives) and very rarely get asked, but usually find a friendly, helpful opponent and I also try to accommodate. Is the game really that bad or are most of the posts here just clickbait (this one too???).

    I'd really appreciate if this sub was a little more positive and not toxic like the opponents half of the posts describe.

    submitted by /u/Gregib
    [link] [comments]

    I just played my first FUT online match last night

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    First, hi guys! This is my first post in FIFA, and...just a little backgrounder, I come from the Philippines, a basketball crazy country..so the thought of me playing FIFA and falling in love with it seemed so far-fetched....that was until my little brother bought FIFA17 last year and we got hooked with it!

    Anyway, we finally had Wifi last night, and my little brother managed to borrow PS Plus account from a friend....so which meant I had the chance to play FUT for the first time last night! My team..well, it's made up of 60's and two or three 80's players....and I went up against guys who had 90's and 80's overall players and was just kicking my butt.......but the score difference wasn't really that bad. max beating i took was 5 goal apart.

    AND I FREAKING LOVE IT. The thought of grinding to get (and collect) BVB Dortmund players excite the crap out of me.

    I have fallen in love with football to the point that I watch more football than basketball these past months. I am so in love with Dormund as a club that I actually am trying to learn basic German. HAHA.

    Anyways, if we guys happen to match up lets all have fun!

    FIFA IS FUN!!!

    submitted by /u/noblessefan266
    [link] [comments]

    A prime icon ST for 100k is crazy. I know Buffon upfront on 0 chem is still better but still cheap for what is meant to be one of the best level of cards in the game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Played some Ultimate Team on the switch for the first time in months. I wasn't dissapointed.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    TOTSSF Kieran Trippier - SBC Req. + Stats

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    That’s enough fifa for the night

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Some of the SBCs in fifa 17 were ridiculous. This was one of the segments for Hazard

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    To all fifa players

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    It is pleasure to play against every of you everyday fifa players, i am so grateful that i can enjoy this beautiful game and being part of this wonderful community and improve by playing against better players to develop. Thank you have a wonderful day

    submitted by /u/Alfarox
    [link] [comments]

    What on Earth is wrong with passing in this game?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Passing has been getting worse and worse each patch, through balls especially. The latest patch seems to have completely broken it to the point where the game isn't playable anymore unless you just dribble everywhere.

    I've never been able to master left stick, or any kind of dribbling and I've always played a passing game. Pre-patch, I was still hovering between Div 1 & Div 2 in Rivals. Post-patch I have lost more than 500 Rivals points in the space of about 20-25 games.

    My passing accuracy is less than 80% every game when previously it would be just above 90%.

    Surely it can't just be me this is affecting? I'm constantly thinking my controller is broken but it's fine in all other games...

    submitted by /u/TehCyberman
    [link] [comments]

    On "toxic" behavior

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I am starting to see so many posts on here about toxic behavior that the word "toxic" is, itself, starting to feel toxic. Now it's just being thrown around in any situation where somebody wanted something (objectives, a win, etc.) and it just didn't work out for them...or just plain when somebody gets upset about WHATEVER.

    Somebody who wanted to just play the game and not gift you a free win isn't toxic. Yes, even if you ask nicely, they're well within their rights to say "no thanks."

    Somebody who plays actual possession football (as an actual tactic, not the old "I'm up 1-0 and I'm gonna pass it around back for 75 minutes) is not toxic. Believe it or not, very successful teams in real life have played this way, too!

    Somebody who plays with a particular player you don't like isn't toxic. I did the Kent SBC because he looked like good value, I could do it with untradeables and he has a 5* weak foot. I didn't do it because I was hoping to annoy you several months down the road.

    When you message someone with a rude comment and they respond in kind, you're not suddenly the victim of toxic behavior. You're the instigator. Google it.

    We're substituting "toxic" for "something I don't like" and the result is a large number of posts that waste people's time. Can we dial it back a little bit?

    submitted by /u/RK4Life
    [link] [comments]

    The top men of the FIFA community.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    you can earn 103998xp from just daily+weekly objectives

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    This is why I don't give out free wins

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I'm playing a guy who said he's finishing an Icon Swaps objective, so I scored an own goal and was planning to quit, but he started shushing and dabbing. I decided not to quit and just put my controller down with the analog sticks tilted up. I came back after 10 minutes of taking a dump while browsing Reddit, and the game was still at the 35 minute mark. The score was 10-0 and he was still shushing and dabbing.

    It honestly blows my mind that this kind of stupidity exists in the world.

    submitted by /u/BubblySatisfaction
    [link] [comments]

    Just want to give the biggest shout-out to the Fut Weekly Pod for helping me out

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I recently lost my job ( not even Furloughed) due to the pandemic. I have been supporting the Fut Weekly Pod since day 1 and sent a tweet to Ben, the creator, saying how sad I was I had to leave it behind as I have to save every penny. I really love the pod and think they do a great job.

    Ben sent me a DM saying that not only will he give me a free sub until I can find work again, he put me up to a higher tier.

    It might not seem alot to some people but it really did boost me up during this tough time for me.

    Please go and support the pod if you can. It is posted on Futhead and is the best FIFA discussion you can hear, with great guests such as AJ3 and Ian Stirling from Love Island. Also lots of pro players and market expert's with Ben doing a great job tying it all together.

    Their Twitter is @futweeklypod if you want to check them out

    submitted by /u/wobbytheman
    [link] [comments]

    I packed Ikone untradeable during the Future Stars promo, and couldn’t get on with him. Put him back to the team for the Thuram objectives and ......

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Holy fucking shit this guy is simply garbage. Has the be the fakest stats I've seen on a card.

    submitted by /u/sactownproud
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there, you have been gifted, i do not ask for anything in return... Other than ur soul

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    NEW EFL TOTSSF Dynamic images

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment