• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 19, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 19, 2020


    The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 19, 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    This thread is for all posts related to squads, including...

    • FUT squad building

    • FUT Draft squads

    • Squad Building Challenge squads

    Do you need a squad built?

    Fill in the sample below and let others find or create a team that fits your purpose. Other questions for your squad building needs are also welcome.

    • Formation

    • Hybrid (Yes/No)

    • League/Nationality

    • Players you want in it (Optional)

    • Budget

    • Console


    FUTHEAD, FUTWIZ or FUTBIN links are strongly encouraged...


    Note: All Squad Threads, including Build Requests, Squad Reviews, and Requests For Critique outside of this thread will be removed without warning. If you are a squad builder interested in creating a feature ^ thread for a certain tournament, a specific formation, style of play, etc. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I gave a random person an iconswaps win and look at this shit

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    So what do we think about this?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Shot so good everyone stopped playing and applauded

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Thanks EA, the card I've waited for.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Ryan Kent is always there

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Since TOTS is coming soon, let’s not forget this 100% legit gem.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    People who take forever on this screen, WTF are you doing??

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    ‘15-‘16 Leicester WL Recap

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Who else just sitting back enjoying the panic over the market right now since they have a full untradeable team?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    This is very enjoyable and I am not impacted at all. Dont think I have any single tradeable player in the club and basically no coins.

    submitted by /u/granqvistskalsonger
    [link] [comments]

    Small advice: keep in mind that when the market crashes you are not losing buying power

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Let's have an example. This morning little Timmy had a Neymar that he bought for 660k. With those 660k this morning little Timmy could have bought Kanté (150k), Pogba (120k), IF Son (320k) and IF Fabinho (70k).

    What happened at 13.00? Damn, market crash. Little Timmy had bought Neymar for 660k and now that same Neymar is only worth 440k. Little Timmy is mad about "losing" 220k.

    Now, I wonder what little Timmy could buy with those 440k... Let's see: Kanté (105k), Pogba (95k), IF Son (220k) and IF Fabinho (50k). The exact same players with basically the exact same buying power.

    When the market crashes, Little Timmy's buying power stays the same. Less liquid coins? Maybe. But the buying power stays the same. Little Timmy has no reason to be worried.

    submitted by /u/DracarysUT
    [link] [comments]

    At least he tried

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Updated Loading Screen

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Can we all agree to just call it TOTS?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    If we're only getting one TOTS, why bother calling it something different? Also TOTSSF looks & sounds kinda stupid

    submitted by /u/ImKingFlippyNip
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one getting tired of seeing posts about people not enjoying the game?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    If you are getting zero enjoyment from playing the game why are you still playing? If you care about this game and want to see it get better, say something more constructive than just: "the game shit, F you ea".

    submitted by /u/you_re_done_bro
    [link] [comments]

    Prime Inzaghi Review

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I mean, yeah, he can kinda run/walk and he sometimes kicks the ball

    submitted by /u/IKMapping
    [link] [comments]

    How I got from 20 to 26 wins in one week - Tactical change/advices

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    So I am gold 1 player whole game cycle, only had one Elite 3 23 wins in November. Other than that, 20-21 wins, I always finds a way to choke 3-5 stupid losses.

    I always played 41212 or 4231, 3-4 depth, balanced, fast build up, 5 players in a box. Just totally almost generic fifa tactics.

    Last weekend, I started 5-0 as usual, then I suffered two losses in next 3, so my score was 6-2. Then I decided to change some things, to start playing risky.

    Anyway, I changed my tactics to this:

    https://preview.redd.it/zeagmvrlrmt41.jpg?width=928&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=232b27c581f050a06a2746f47b062e3b6c40df62

    Next 14 games, crushed everyone with almost every game more than 60% possesion.

    In the end, 26-3, last game for top 100 ( for PC, 27 wins is top 100 ), lost against other top 100 opponent, conceided in 123. min for loss of 0-1.

    This is my team:

    https://preview.redd.it/th3h7e7nrmt41.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b8564096ea47c5855113e24328b42ed10e7355fa

    Ingame I played like this:

    https://preview.redd.it/jx60qydormt41.jpg?width=821&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e41e03336f7a1076ac80cfd9d8f66a5c2a4b30c0

    My best player

    76 games from two WL and other games are rivals. No SB

    Stats from last WL:

    First number goals, second number assists, couple players with 1-3 goals and assist, didint write his names, not important

    Anyway, couple of advices:

    1. This tactics demands high stamina for players, attackers and CAM was on stay forward and conservative tackles.
    2. Ruud Van Nistelrooj is a goal machine. A clunky goal machine, but still, a goal machine. He needs to be on strict instructions: Stay central, conservative tackles, target man, stay forward.When he plays on this instructions, he will find his place in 16, and he will wait for ball to crush in a net. If he starts to go back for a ball, attack will not be fluid anymore. Ruud has 4* skills 4*wf, he bangs goals left, right, center, doesnt matter which leg. He never shoot with weak power, his shoots always wants to rip net. He is pretty agile when he gets ball in a 16, I have flashback Costa, and Ruud feels like R9 in comparison with him inside the box. His strength inside the box is matching VVD strength, that much strong he is.

    1. Two CM and CDM needs to be bulldogs, they will run all game, and they will not stop running. This tactics means that they will bite opp players already on their own half.

    De Jong and Blanc are all balanced, Kante was stay back, stay central, cut passing lanes.

    On tactical screenshot is 7 depth, but sometimes I played 8 depth, depends of my opponent skills. De Jong was awesome, Kante is bargain for 150k. I can only imagine how are playing better versions of Kante, because this gold one on 8 chem was my midfield MVP.

    1. This tactics will not work if your defenders are not 90+ in pace. All 4. My RB and LB was onbalanced, so they went to attack a lot. Kante, Rio and Ramos was force on center of the pitch. Due to 8 depth tactics, they will wait for opponent attackers already on center, and this is very important, but you all probably already knows that. Manual defending is a must here.

    1. Possesion style play means, lot of passing between midfield and false nine Moura. A lot. I was always 20 wins per WL with fast buildup, not patiently waiting for opponents crack in defense.

    2. This tactics is FUN to play with. I started to get very bored with gameplay, but this one is something else.

    Dont know what to write anymore, if someone has questions, shoot.

    I shared this tactics to few of my mates, they immediately started playing better and more fun fifa.

    PS: Anyone knows if I save TOTW moments packs for TOTS, will I have TOTS in pack, or this TOTW?

    submitted by /u/bojank23
    [link] [comments]

    Can we appreciate how icons from swaps will be available the day of the first TOTS

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    So your 2 million baby Zidane will be worth 1M when you can finally get him? Also he will probably not better your team anymore because by the time you get him there will be 50 or so TOTS cards on the game.

    Genius.

    submitted by /u/BlueCobbler
    [link] [comments]

    Hate being that guy but

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I just got Silver 1 in my first WL! My friends don't really play FIFA and my wife doesn't care, but I am so excited/exhausted/stressed/relaxed all at the same time. I did not know if I could because I just got relegated back to division 9 in rivals and had no idea what to expect in my first WL.

    I still have 6 games remaining, but I don't see the point in stressing those game to get gold 3. I'm assuming this is a good time to do the WL cause TOTS is coming out night week, right?

    Edit- Team that I used. I ran with a 4231 or a 442 depending on what was working on not at that time. https://imgur.com/ypoUdxY

    submitted by /u/uncle_julio
    [link] [comments]

    How was I a bronze one paired ups with a pro player?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    What a free kick by Mahrez

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Every single PIM crashed all morning yesterday and then suddenly jumped in the region 30-40% just after 1pm. All of them. At the same time. Wtf happened - and will EA address it?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Can’t get over how you don’t win if your opponent quits

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I've had so many instances where I absolutely dominate my opponent and the momentum to score my first goal is so high (in the WL), then my opponent just decides to pause & quit the game. It makes absolutely 0 sense to not give the win to the player getting quit on. There's also been many instances where if the opponent gets a red card or a deciding penalty against him, he just boots off his console and denies the win. EA, what's the point of this?

    submitted by /u/JAEGERmusic
    [link] [comments]

    The whole community rn

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Leave me alone Dan James, why are you everywhere.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    How I concede 90% of my goals: read the drag back, time the tackle perfectly, opponent just bounces off or goes through my defender leading to a goal

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment