• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- November 25, 2019

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- November 25, 2019


    The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- November 25, 2019

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    This thread is for all posts related to squads, including...

    • FUT squad building

    • FUT Draft squads

    • Squad Building Challenge squads

    Do you need a squad built?

    Fill in the sample below and let others find or create a team that fits your purpose. Other questions for your squad building needs are also welcome.

    • Formation

    • Hybrid (Yes/No)

    • League/Nationality

    • Players you want in it (Optional)

    • Budget

    • Console


    FUTHEAD, FUTWIZ or FUTBIN links are strongly encouraged...


    Note: All Squad Threads, including Build Requests, Squad Reviews, and Requests For Critique outside of this thread will be removed without warning. If you are a squad builder interested in creating a feature ^ thread for a certain tournament, a specific formation, style of play, etc. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Squad battles rewards thread

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Show us your casillas and kampls

    edit: gold 1 and no boards

    submitted by /u/Hameo10
    [link] [comments]

    New Card Idea - Dynamic Duos: If both players are in your starting XI then they get full chemistry, regardless of any links

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    The nostalgia is deep within this

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Nick RTFM apparently is stopping playing fut champs for good

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Fun fact: There is a bronze keeper named NURUDEEN which has a safety hat, similar to the Petr Cech one.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Retired Milner and got the job at Leeds, this will be a fun one!��������

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    A real Flashback I would love to see - 2004/05 Joaquin

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    I'm selling my team and doing base icon packs. I'll update as I go.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:01 AM PST

    I'm kinda sick of the game, but also, I don't really have the time to commit the WL and I keep putting FIFA before other things. So in order to enjoy the game more as a casual im gonna spunk all my coins and regret it.

    I did post it in comments but I got VDS , laudrop and lineker .

    submitted by /u/CsgoFatboy
    [link] [comments]

    If defensive players can’t shoot accurately, then attacking minded players shouldn’t be able to tackle as well as 90+ Def icons.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I question my own sanity playing this game but I love football so 🤷🏻‍♂️.

    But seriously. EA need to sort this out.

    Players like Griezmann, Dembele & Lucas Moura shouldn't get tackled and then automatically win the ball back because they're made of brick.

    Or they have the defensive awareness of Makelele and Roy Keane combined.

    Like if you are going to make defenders bad at shooting, which is completely normal and acceptable, then it should be the same for attacking players when it comes to physicality and defending.

    When you're playing a game and both players are fairly well matched, the game is never decided on skill. It's always on who gets the luckier breaks, and more often than not, it's situations like this that occur most often.

    That shouldn't happen.

    Please sort it out.

    submitted by /u/ArmstrongsQuiff
    [link] [comments]

    I've been practicing this for SOO long and finally managed to pull it off!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Shout out to all the brothers who resist the temptation to do Base Icon SBC

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:25 AM PST

    We all know why EA give that SBC this early. Black Friday, Futmas around the corner, market will crash hard. Don't regret, stay liquid.

    Who's in?

    submitted by /u/WayneXu1949
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when League SBC players were actually good and you were excited to use them?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Pretty proud of this. All done in div 3 without relegating myself.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    This is the funniest FUT20 picture I’ve seen, what’s the funniest FUT picture you’ve seen?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Best pull since TOTS Zabaleta in FIFA 13. For my fellow aspiring pack gods, don’t let your dreams be dreams...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    The Weekend League Experience

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    It's just before your first game, you tell yourself that this weekend you won't rage, you'll stay calm and just play. After all, it's just a game, it doesn't matter.

    You ready up for the first game, it loads and your opponents team shows. It is one of 2 teams...

    1. The Meta. This team WILL include:

    Nelson Semedo, Ousmane Dembele, Moussa Sissoko, Rashford, Lucas Moura, Lenglet, Frenkie De Jong, Roberto Carlos and Pep Guardiola.

    1. The Credit Card Meta:

    All of the above but with upgrades to Heung-Min Son, Neymar and Mbappe.

    Both teams have 3 substitutes: Werner, Ben Yedder and 95+ Pacer.

    The game starts and ends, the result? Doesn't matter, you didn't enjoy it anyway.

    This repeats for as many times as you can handle. You take breaks; at least one of these breaks inludes the words "I'm not even gonna play the rest of the games"... You will return.

    Ultimately, you end up settling for the same rank you get Every. Single. Week.

    You tell yourself you're not going to play next week, you even pray you have plans... You don't, you will play again. The process repeats, and it can't be stopped. It's Groundhog Weekend and you're stuck in it.

    TL;DR: it's the same every weekend, everyone has the same team, you hate it, but you still play.

    submitted by /u/TheDuppyConnoisseur
    [link] [comments]

    The pressure is real

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    I'm currently 20-4 with 6 games remaining.

    I have never hit Elite in my entire life and I have already decided in my mind I'm gonna bottle it, but this is the highest amount of games remaining I've ever had at 20 wins.

    My last couple of games have been against God squads full of ICONS and God tier players. I absolutely already know that I won't pull it off, but just know that if I do, it'll be an incredible personal achievement. Wish me luck guys!

    EDIT: 2 played so far, won one and lost one in ET. 4 games to get 2 wins. Already feeling like I'm gonna fluff this!

    Second edit: 2 wins, 2 losses. Have 2 games remaining to get 1 win...

    FINAL EDIT: Completed it mate. Absolutely buzzing! Cheers for all the positive messages guys! Even had one game spare to give away a free win.

    submitted by /u/Holland444
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best players in his position, and definetely an icon. Too bad he will be unpopular in fifa.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Once I can’t reach a new rank in WL, I just give my opponents a free win. We all have to go through 30 games in 3 days so be nice to each other :)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Shout out to this absolute legend

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    My mate played against Roussillon in Fut Champions

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Am I the only one that actually like Squad Battles more than Division Rivals sometimes?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    There are no toxic players who rewatch their goal every damn time and take 30 sec to celebrate, I can choose my level, I can skip everything I want, it's easy so if I just want to play a quick game of fifa and don't feel like stressin for wanting to win it I can just play some SB, I can try out new skill moves, tactics, way to attack and stuff like that without worrying about my division and it also gives okay rewards when you play some games!

    submitted by /u/bcktothefuture
    [link] [comments]

    Does rage quitting games affect matchmaking? A Test:

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Before I start I'd like to point out I'm a regular Gold1 player that sometimes breaks into Elite 3, unlike 19 where I consistently got Elite. I have finished most weeks Gold1 this year and my other finishes were Gold3 due to being unmotivated to play this boring shit.

    Last week I finished 20-8.

    This week, I decided I would quit the game (dashboard>start>close the game>start up again) when I was losing in the 90th, most of my opponents were already passing it around the back so there wasn't much of a chance to equalise anyway. So I quit every loss without completing the game,no match coins or "advance" etc.

    I'm now at 12-12. Thats right, 12-12. I've have only exceeded 11 losses once before in WL in the time of 30 games FUT Champs. This is only the second time ever.

    My first loss was taken at 6-0, I decided to message every opponent that I lost to with "gg, whats your record rn?"

    Here's what each player I lost to claimed what their record was:

    1. 8-1
    2. 6-0
    3. 7-0
    4. 9-2
    5. 13-2
    6. 12-1
    7. 14-0
    8. 10-4
    9. 12-3
    10. 12-3
    11. 16-4
    12. 13-1

    So at 12-11, I faced a player who was 13-1 after quitting out for all those 12 losses.

    It would seem that quitting out of games doesn't impact your elo and you will continue to face players based on your form prior to quitting, I'm assuming that only the wins counted towards my elo, so facing a player who was 13-1 would make a lot of sense if the game thinks I'm at 12-0, instead of 12-11.

    However, this test is flawed due to the fact that I can't confirm my opponents were telling the truth or that I just had a really really bad weekend. It's also only based off of one WL and one player only, very anecdotal.

    The opposite also is near impossible to prove (whether your opponent quitting out when you win, impacts your elo) as I don't see people willingly quit a game of WL for a test.

    Overall, as this is a small sample size (1 WL, 1 Player) so it doesn't prove much, but to be safe, no matter how angry you are, dont RQ as your next game might be just as difficult, leading to a massive losing streak that really does affect your rank, unlike that one stupid loss you inevitably get every weekend.

    If anyone else would like to post their experiences with quitting out of games and how your matchmaking went, post below :)

    I will update my final WL record later today, if I want to endure this boring crap today.

    Edit: TLDR: Quitting games doesn't affect your elo in my experience, you're games will be just as difficult as before the loss!

    submitted by /u/E4RTHY
    [link] [comments]

    Uh I think we just cheated to hold on to a win

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    No Content Sunday?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Expected nothing less

    submitted by /u/benfs97
    [link] [comments]

    Who else stresses because of goalkick pass ?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Gold 2/div 5 fut prisoner speaking

    Man this wl I lost games because I can not pass a goal kick to my defenders properly !

    Even when the opponent attacker is far, the defender freezes sometimes like there is a rule he cannot enter the box !? Then he realizes "oh there is a ball coming to me" and lazyly starts light jogging to it.

    Did not make me lose a lot, but enough to become a stressful experience to see my goalkeeper taking his steps.

    I tried long passes to the sides, but I got goals from 2nd balls there too. Especially with high pressing teams.

    The only thing that worked was to play 3412 and place tower players on the sides, but that is kind of a sacrifice of 2 players.

    What do you guys experience ? Is it just me ? How do you do it ?

    submitted by /u/spicy_simba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment