• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 07, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 07, 2020


    The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 07, 2020

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    This thread is for all posts related to squads, including...

    • FUT squad building

    • FUT Draft squads

    • Squad Building Challenge squads

    Do you need a squad built?

    Fill in the sample below and let others find or create a team that fits your purpose. Other questions for your squad building needs are also welcome.

    • Formation

    • Hybrid (Yes/No)

    • League/Nationality

    • Players you want in it (Optional)

    • Budget

    • Console


    FUTHEAD, FUTWIZ or FUTBIN links are strongly encouraged...


    Note: All Squad Threads, including Build Requests, Squad Reviews, and Requests For Critique outside of this thread will be removed without warning. If you are a squad builder interested in creating a feature ^ thread for a certain tournament, a specific formation, style of play, etc. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit Cup Group Stage Announcement!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys, hope you all had a nice weekend. You may have seen this post before as I posted it earlier, but here it is again with the updated fixtures. Your opponents haven't changed, but the opponent you'd play in the next round has now been changed. I wasn't expecting to be able to get this out tonight, but I've got the best graphics guy Reddit has to offer, so a big shoutout to u/lozparker .

    So here we are, the competition is going to ramp up from here on out, so I hope you guys are ready! There's a lot to explain for this stage, so please make sure you read this entire post, I'll try and keep it concise. If I need to tell you guys something else, I will make an edit on this post, so please try and check it regularly to make sure you don't miss anything.

    The first round of the knockout stage will start from 6pm Monday, which is exactly when this was posted. You need to play 2 legs, each hosting as the home team once. The aggregate score will be calculated to find who will move onto the next round. As you are playing 2 games, you will have 48 hours to complete your games. Which means at 6pm Wednesday, the knockout stage will be completed.

    The results of the survey mean that your fixtures have been decided based on your group finish, rather than your location. This means that 1st Place Group A will play 2nd Place Group B etc.

    If you are unable to complete your games for whatever reason, please let me know so that I can find a replacement. I will fill in the spaces will people who were knocked out of the group stages.

    Please submit the games results exactly the same as you did in the group stages – a reddit post with a screenshot of both your scores and an excel table showing your reddit usernames and the score in both games. Please make sure it is clear who was home and who was away for the games in case away goals have an effect on the outcome. Make sure you remember to tag me and use the Reddit Cup flair.

    Below you will find the links to the tables. You will find the reddit usernames of your opponent. It is your responsibility to contact them on reddit. If you are unable to, please contact me and I will give you their console username.

    Remember guys, the games can end as a draw. I know friendlies doesn't let you, but if the game ends as a draw after 90 mins, please use this as your score. If you are drawing on aggregate after the 2 games then allow the game to go to extra time. If the 2nd leg ends as a win for one player, but a draw overall on aggregate, then please play each other a third time as a deciding game. If you have any queries or confusion, please message me and I will try to get back to you all.

    PC:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fw3za6/reddit_cup_pc_knockout_stage_fixtures/?ref=share&ref_source=link

    Xbox:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fw3zlb/reddit_cup_xbox_knockout_stage_fixtures/?ref=share&ref_source=link

    PS4:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fw3zx5/reddit_cup_ps4_knockout_stage_fixtures/?ref=share&ref_source=link

    Good luck with all your games guys.

    submitted by /u/MattHarrington2000
    [link] [comments]

    Since we have no football and there are no more players of the month, how about Flashback Player of the Month?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    *When the clock hits 60 minutes in the WL*

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    My idea to make bad icons more useful #1

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    One expensive No Expiry Moments Card for each top 5 league. What do you think?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    They ruined your weekend didn’t they?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    How to enjoy quarantine at its fullest.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    PSA: you can get about 20k XP a week. So you won't have to ask 'CaN i StiLl MaKe iT' unless you cannot calculate 3x20.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    GL with the grind bros.

    submitted by /u/1NFINITEDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    Hilariously Terrible

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I experimented with shushing and dabbing this WL and these are my findings

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I've been stuck on E2 for weeks now and can't seem to get better. So, I did what any logical person would do: instead of trying to get better grinding the game, I tried shushing and dabbing every single game of the weekend league.

    Let me start off by saying that I usually always skip my replays and it was just for testing purposes. Can you get a better result in WL by being a total dickhead?

    On friday I played my usual 10 games and won all of them quite easily. Roughly half of the games were rage quits after 2-0 or 3-0. I did seem to notice that people didn't rage quit as often as I normally get. Besides, many dabbed/shushed me back.

    My plan was to play a few games on saturday, but I didn't find the time to do so. Which meant I had to play 20 games on sunday.

    Sunday has probably been my worst experience with FIFA 20 so far. I woke up feeling disgusted, because I knew I was going to be a dickhead all day to people I haven't even met. It just felt wrong.

    Anyway, I ended up going 16-0 without any of my opponents rage quitting. Some of them sent me messages about how much of a dick I am (and they're absolutely right). After every game I sent the opponent a message to apologize and tell them that I'm trying an experiment. Most of them could laugh about it, but some really got mad.

    After losing my first game, my opponent completely humiliated me in messages. Even after I told him I was doing an experiment he kept basically harrassing me. I then went on to losing two more games in a row, because I really wasn't enjoying the game anymore. There was no fun in playing, because I felt like such a dick.

    With 18-3 I took a break and re-read some of the messages I received from opponents. I got to speak to one guy who told me he got more motivated to beat me after I shushed/dabbed on him.

    I ended up losing another game and could not bother finishing this WL. I didn't have the time to grind out E2 and also had absolutely no motivation.

    Results:

    • Usually my opponents rage quit about 60-70% of the games. This WL only 30% of the games I won were rage quits.
    • I received 14 hateful messages out of the 21 opponents I faced.
    • I lost motivation playing the game, which lead me to actually quitting WL this weekend.
    • I did not reach anywhere near my normal result.

    Conclusion: don't bother trying to annoy your opponent, it won't work. Also, don't be a dick please.

    submitted by /u/squrry
    [link] [comments]

    New Bronze Pack

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Tekkz got Top 100 with a Silver team (+VDS) this weekend

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Just got the extremely rare coin reward in Draft!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Imo Cech is the best EPL goalkeepper of all time

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Makes it very satisfying when you complete objectives ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Recreating old FIFA special cards with FIFA 17-20 stat boosting system. Chapter 1: FIFA 15 Roman Eremenko.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    The complete lack of stat tracking in FUT is what baffles me the most about this game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    So, for the past three weekends i've spend a couple of minutes filling out an Excel-spreadsheet with all relevant details after each match; who scored, who assisted, ball possession, pass accuracy, MOTM etc.

    Then it hit me, how on earth is it that one of the most interesting things about this game (imo) - to sit down and look at a detailed overview of my perfomance during WL to see exactly how it went down - is something I have to do on my own in a completely different program? How does FUT not have some sort of tracking service within the game? It's absolutely insane.

    Oh, and by the way, as pointed out by so many people on here already, how absolutely absurd is it that the game tracks the goals scored by your GK and not his clean sheets. Wauw.

    submitted by /u/timsufc
    [link] [comments]

    Boys In Green Fut Champs

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    My guy Walt just wanted to play professional football

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Anyone else try to be really extra with their tactics? (Description in the comments)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Went 24-2 in weekend league with this danish team, a lot of fun, never ever doing again tho lol �� due to the fact my main team is a lot better but, really enjoyable! From the red picks I got sif wan Bissaka from first, coutinho 87 from second and the highlight being 90 mane from the third!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    My guaranteed OTW, Shapeshifter and FUT "Birthday" bag. Anyone had similar?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Well this means I did opara for free

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Tempted to do the Mid Icon SBC to get a CB.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment