• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 01, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 01, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: The Weekly Fucking Rant Thread

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    As we all know, there is a lot of anger to be had in FIFA. Many controllers have lost their lives in the 90th minute. Some call it handicap. Some call it scripting. Sometimes it's just the general online bullshit that send you into a rage. This is our weekly support group -- where we come to vent and rant against all the things that shouldn't matter, except they do!

    Give in to your anger...

    Let the hate flow through you...

    What's pissing you off the most in this game we love to hate?

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    EA SPORTS hit with another FIFA 21 scripting lawsuit for "dictating outcomes" in Ultimate Team to sell packs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Celebratory thread for people who didn’t spend any money during Black Friday

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Come here to congratulate yourself for not giving in to the temptation.

    I'm a fut founder and ashamed by the amount of money I've spent on fifa points over the years. This year I resisted. Come join the private club of lootbox resistance!

    Edit : RIP my inbox but thanks for all your stories! Love it when this sub feels like a community.

    submitted by /u/LondonNoodles
    [link] [comments]

    When you complete an Icon SBC, you should also get that icon’s TIFO

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Would love to have the tifo for a player that I actually use rather than an Mbappe tifo for friendlies.

    submitted by /u/A-D-A-M-
    [link] [comments]

    TOTW Leaked in Concepts Again?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    They must really hate eachother then

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    More downgrade Flashbacks like Aguero. I'd love to get Neymar.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Potential Moments Cards for New Icons + bios

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    PSA : you can see a replay of the last 2 minutes of your game if you press R3 at the end of the last replay available

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    New 2 RTTF upgrades after todays matchups ������

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    How do I get more abuse messages with this team than if I was to use a good squad, shows how toxic this community is.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Weekend league has become the least sweatiest game mode.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    I am in division one in rivals, around 2000 points, and every game is an absolute boring sweatfest. And I tried friendlies for objectives, but I am still to play more than one half before either the opponent, or myself, rage quits after sweating one goal in. In weekend league however, I can easily reach gold 3 in 15-17 games and stop there. I don't have to worry about losing because I have enough games left, and have fun in the meantime. FUT really needs a tournament game mode or something else to play casually during the week, in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/jeboyjens
    [link] [comments]

    A bunch of cheap informs to try if the game gets boring

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    What's your desire for Icon Swaps 1?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I'd desire an italian Icon like Zola/Baggio.

    submitted by /u/CryxillZione
    [link] [comments]

    Please EA, all I want is for Kimmich to get the TOTY he deserves!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    History Professor's First Owner RTG: I packed RB Mbappe

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hi All,

    My post last week seemed to get a good response so I did the Icon upgrade in hopes of getting some new content and improving my team. As my title shows, which may have brought you here, I did that. In the very first team I finished, I packed the big fish of this promo, RB Mbappe. I was stunned and would have screamed except that would have woken up the house and ended my playing time. Instead I ran around the room in silent shock. It is the best player I' ve ever packed in the ten years I have played FUT and it came in a rather garbage pack.

    https://preview.redd.it/3i2sknbull261.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f6240eb184374e33f49e1d89664bca1f02b61c62

    Since I did one of the teams, I had to finish the Icon SBC and I packed Luis Hernandez. Not bad, but I packed Mbappe, so what did I care?

    Figuring that I now I had to build a Ligue 1 team, I started to do the 81+ upgrades with the 400k I had. On the first one, I packed

    https://preview.redd.it/v5vwnk8sll261.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6b66bc8435a94555daf3f7a77fc10af4ee19cdd7

    From there, I just had to burn through them because I was required by EA to make a Ligue 1 team. With my remaining 300k, I managed to pack Renato and enough fodder for Depay. As of this moment, I have about 80k left and trying to figure out if I should go down to zero.

    To make this not just a brag post, I will first say that Mbappe is unbelievable. I have 51 goals in 26 games in WL and Div 3. Even still, I didn't become a wildly better player with Mbappe and Neymar. I probably got a little worse because I expected so much from them and so did my opponents. The toxicity ramped up a little, and who I am to blame them.

    Depay, so far, is not very good. He just seems a little too bulky and not quite fast enough.

    Neymar is Neymar.

    Also, here is some history about Qatar, the country that bankrolls PSG, the pearl in their crown of foreign investment.

    1. It is very small. It has a landmass 4,416 sq. miles making it the second smallest country in the Middle East. It also has the second smallest population of around 1.7 million, with roughly 250k of those being Qatari Nationals.
    2. Before the discovery of oil, the territory was somewhat of a backwater, mostly pearling villages, and was riven with conflict. It only had its first permanent settlements in the late 19th century. They were technically part of the Ottoman empire, but they were too remote and too unimportant to warrant much attention from Istanbul, the Ottoman capital. The Al-Thani family, who would come to be the royal family, made one of their first significant moves by accepting the rulership of the Ottomans in the 1850s. They also established Doha as their main base of operations.
    3. Despite the lack of a long modern history and geographical or demographic advantages, when they struck oil, they made the most of it. They have used the money it granted them to gain "subtle" power. Not the hard power of the military or the soft power of dominant cultural expression, but the use of their tremendous wealth to portray themselves as "dynamic, progressive, stable, and investment friendly," (Kamrava, History of Qatar, 9). This is where all the flagship universities, the museums, Al Jazeera, PSG and the World Cup come in. Not to mention their willingness to be an arbiter in conflicts across the world. All of it is carefully calibrated to make this small country seem huge on the international stage. That is also why the backlash against the World Cup, and the subsequent examination of the problems with kafala system, will be inseparable from the event in a way it was not in Russia or even Brazil. In sum, their reputation is what their international fortunes are built upon.

    I would be happy to discuss either the players or the history in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Elgorn
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point with all this "Acessibility" settings if EA is going to release something as the "Cushion" ball?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Just played against a garbage human being that is using this pathetic excuse of a ball called "Cushion", given as the Level 10 rewards of Season 2.

    The ball is completely broken. I don't have impaired vision, just a "tired sight" that shows most of its effects at night, but what that ball did to me I don't even want to know the effects on someone that has those serious eye conditions (like color-blindness).

    It's impossible to keep track of this ball for more than 3 seconds, as soon as the ball is released it's just a black dot in the screen that you don't really know where it's going.

    To be even worse I was playing a "day" game, which probably makes this ball worse, since you have a black dot rolling around the field in a bright screen. Most of the time I had no idea where the ball was (if it was in a dispute with 3-4 players like in a corner). Lots of time I didn't even knew I had lost the ball, since it looked exact as the colour of a player shoes.

    I just can't understand how you can select kits locally and yet it isn't the same with the ball. How can people with impaired vision play this game? EA doesn't give a flying fuck to those people and it just warms my fucking blood.

    submitted by /u/NonSuspendedAccount1
    [link] [comments]

    Possible silver stars objective? Had a great game against Everton (didn’t know what stats to give)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    82+ upgrade packs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I would recommend trying maybe 3/4 of these right now as my friend and I were just online and in about 14 packs altogether 9 were walkouts and others included coman and Werner.

    We were on console, not sure if this type of post is allowed but if someone sees it and packs someone decent then how bad

    submitted by /u/Darraqh
    [link] [comments]

    86', 1-1. This was their winning goal.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Spent every gold on my club sub 83 rating on Black Friday untradable packs, here is what i got.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    PSA - 85's are pretty much extinct (PS anyway)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    If you have any 85 rated cards, or you've invested in a lot of them, cash out now (IMO) as on PS anyway, Icardi, Pjanic (his UCL card went for 14k lol), Alderweireld, Godin, Koke are pretty much extinct or go for max.

    We've seen in the past people hoarding extinct cards, and the price range takes too long to update and they end up going back down.

    This is just my advice. I just cashed out on all my 85's who were extinct.

    submitted by /u/melihs11
    [link] [comments]

    The Beauty of FULL MANUAL Long Passing (compilation)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    out of all the fifas ive played

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    no one has bumfucked me harder than werner has this year

    whenever i see him starting his run, i shift my entire defence to that side of the pitch and the fucker will still find a way to slot it top bins

    burn in hell

    submitted by /u/englishman321
    [link] [comments]

    Varane and mendy are gods

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    EA makes it seem like those two are the best defenders to ever step on the pitch.

    You can't even do anything to go by them. Those two make any random shitty team instantly to div 2 material.

    They have godly abilities as well, such as making your striker significantly slower and weaker once you enter their godhood radius of 2 Meters. Your strikers just forget what shooting or passing or running is and how to do them and if they get lucky with the passing or shooting aspect, then varane's godly legs will block even a bullet from a sniper without even feeling it

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    what is your favorite super-sub

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment