• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 13, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 13, 2020


    The Daily Squad Thread (AM Edition) -- April 13, 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    This thread is for all posts related to squads, including...

    • FUT squad building

    • FUT Draft squads

    • Squad Building Challenge squads

    Do you need a squad built?

    Fill in the sample below and let others find or create a team that fits your purpose. Other questions for your squad building needs are also welcome.

    • Formation

    • Hybrid (Yes/No)

    • League/Nationality

    • Players you want in it (Optional)

    • Budget

    • Console


    FUTHEAD, FUTWIZ or FUTBIN links are strongly encouraged...


    Note: All Squad Threads, including Build Requests, Squad Reviews, and Requests For Critique outside of this thread will be removed without warning. If you are a squad builder interested in creating a feature ^ thread for a certain tournament, a specific formation, style of play, etc. -- message the moderators before posting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Squad Battles Megathread

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Show me your PIM Onanas

    Edit: G1 got Jagielka TOTWM and Godin.Pretty decent.Wishing you alle the best boys go pack something nice!

    submitted by /u/oemer10line
    [link] [comments]

    Some traits that should be in the game, did i miss any other?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Guys only want one 5* skill moves CB and its disgusting..

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Ryan Kent has 999 Balance

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    ENJOY MY FRIENDS MISS ON CLUBS!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Scored this sublime scorpion kick the other day

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    That color symmetry got me 16 wins in WL for the first time.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Introducing the Messi dead fish header

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    All the possible players from the FUT Part Bag SBC tonight

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    The real OG of Attacks - oh take me back

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    How much I would love to have retro kits back in Fifa...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Goal of the Day submission

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    PSA: sell all your LM's, LB's, RM's and RB's from slightly 'different' countries now

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    A nice 200k in the pocket. Good luck.

    Edit: sorry guys, it's LB in Dutch, but I meant LW and RW of course.

    submitted by /u/Seki2012
    [link] [comments]

    The boys that just got me back to back elite after always choking elite since FIFA 17

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I actually got a compliment from someone I beat in minute 90

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I am a part of the 99,999 club!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else still yet to pack an icon?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I made a thread this time last year asking the exact same question and still I have never packed one. Since day one of fifa 14 to the present day I legit haven't had a single one... please tell me I'm not alone

    submitted by /u/MrTiddler
    [link] [comments]

    (Story) I finished in Silver 1. Renewed my love for the game.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    (TLDR at the bottom) Using this Squad, I was able to play 20 games and win 10 of them. I had lost my love for the game, raging after every little incident that allowed for the opposition to score. After having 10 games with 1 with an 87 rated squad, I thought, enough, and stuck all the untradeables into a shitty SBC and sold the ones I could. Having gotten Hasebe in TOTW upgrade pack, I thought I'd use him to make the foundations for my team. Little did I know it would spark some excitement into FIFA20 all over again.
    I went into every game just wanting to have fun and play. This hero made that even more possible. Slowest reactions of any player on the team, but scored in almost every game he played. Infuriating the likes of Ter Stegen and VVD. Laughing as the opponent watched all their replays, embarrassing celebrating against a 75 rated team with their Mbappes and WBYs (seriously, 18/20 teams had those two in their teams). Rage quitters were key to some of my wins, as those who stayed were eventually able to take me to Extra Time, or penalties (mine missed 4/5 of theirs). I never left angry, I never left frustrated. It was a joy even grabbing one goal.
    In between the sticks, I had the best goalie I've ever had, saving shots I did not know was possible (scripted?), but it was joyous seeing him celebrate. Endo, the Japanese Deco, stopped so many balls going through, and was excellent in possession. The team, the smallest team ever, were a joy to behold. Hilarious to watch little Miyachi be bounced off of Sanchez, Ferdinand, Nesta. But it didn't deter him.
    If you've fallen out of love with FIFA, try something different. Take a break from the superstars.

    TLDR: Quick Sold my team, got a Japanese 75 rated team, and qualified for next week's FUT Champions.

    submitted by /u/Poet-Laureate
    [link] [comments]

    Flashback Higuain - season 2015-16 when he scored 36 goals in Serie A

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Yeah that didn’t go in

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Best bang for buck striker in the game.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Party Bag #3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Lost 7 games in a row doing UCL swaps. Got desperate and tried my luck at messaging

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    My WL summed up

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    There are no words to describe low life human forms who score a goal and decide to waste time in FUT Friendly

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Most of us don't even care about the result. It's purely for the exp and awards. I've just witnessed a guy score in the first 10 minutes, and then pass the ball between the same 4 players.There should be a report button the size of a stadium right there.

    Edit: I am playing them offline, but every once in a while I feel nice and want to play with someone. Sometimes you help them, sometimes they help you, and sometimes it comes back to bite your behinds.

    submitted by /u/Raeken10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment