• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The last update on the clubs game that would never end. The cheaters have won.

    EA Sports FIFA The last update on the clubs game that would never end. The cheaters have won.


    The last update on the clubs game that would never end. The cheaters have won.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    FIFA 21 and the death of casual FIFA

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Let me preface this with saying: I've played every FIFA since 98 with the odd exception (14-18) And this FIFA I feel is the least respectful of my time.

    I'm getting old so unfortunately I can't dedicate 30+ hours a week to FIFA like I used to, I can probably get 3-4 hours a week out max. I know I'm clearly not the target audience anymore but the incentive to play is becoming non-existent.

    Rewards are dire, I put a shift in over that few hours I can play. This weekend I finished my 500 goals milestone, 10-15 SBC's and numerous other objectives (Black Friday wins etc.) To come out with nothing. A discard price in form for my troubles.

    This wouldn't be so bad if... Every game mode wasn't just meta sweat, it's bad enough not having time to do objectives, claim rare SBCs etc. But to then come against teams that are the Reddit meta default is boring. I slog through games, barely winning because of dodgy mechanics and unbalanced players. But that's FIFA I guess.

    One of my favourite things about FIFA has always been "hop on for 30 minutes and get a few games in" which leads me to...

    Objectives: The fact these are on average 15 wins with a specific set of players in a game mode than doesn't offer anything else (friendlies) whilst still being overly competitive is painful. I have to chose between maybe getting an objective player if I get lucky, score headers and so on. Or play Div Rivals for some rewards on a Thursday. A lot of effort for a lot of nothing.

    Maybe I'm just bitter my luck is bad and real life has taken from my FIFA time.

    Maybe this is just made worse by this sub. The players with 2m+ buy who they want whilst I struggle to save 150k for the RB David Silva! My team is decent enough but knowing it'll never be one of THOSE teams is pretty discouraging.

    I currently still play because I do find it kind of fun, but that's dwindling daily.

    TLDR: Bitter old man hates his pack luck and lack of time

    submitted by /u/king_duende
    [link] [comments]

    No single promo card so far

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Who else hasn't packed a single promo card in FIFA 21 so far?

    I play rivals, weekend league, squad battles, marquee matchups, cl matchups, did every reasonable flash sbc, did a lot of objectives but have yet to see a special card beside TOTW.

    Glad I didn't buy FIFA Points.

    submitted by /u/xSean93
    [link] [comments]

    Completely stupid new Flash SBC (1 80+ rare attacker for 11 rare gold cards)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:39 AM PST

    New Flash SBC: Mega Pack and 75+ Rare Player - In case anyone's still doing these

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    So far onside I'm offside

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    First Full WL of 21 review - Elite 3 (23-6) (Defense under 75k coins, 352 formation)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    This is the only game where making a tackle/stop puts the other team in a better position to score

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Seriously, idk what to do anymore. I buy the best attackers and can't score goals cause of auto blocks. I buy the best defenders and they still pinball and split wide open. What's the secret? How tf does Gomez catch Mbappe on a breakaway but for some reason I can't?? What's the tactic, this shit is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/BlitzComet95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment