• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 28, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 28, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might be the oldest player on this sub... I celebrated my 51st birthday by signing up to my first WL, think I did ok for an old man (some observations in comments)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Massive results from 10x TOTW Upgrade Packs

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Hello, I am /u/GarySpeed and I'm a Base Icon Pack addict.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    How is your opponent leaving not granting you the victory is the worst thing EA did.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    It actually create a more toxic spirit as, just to make your opponent angry you quit when you're level when he has the upper hand. Leaving a game means you forfeit it and so the victory must be granted to the other.

    submitted by /u/RMeliodas19
    [link] [comments]

    Take OTW out of the party bag.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    The current price is fine , IF we don't have the mostly useless OTW cards.

    submitted by /u/fawwaznaeem
    [link] [comments]

    The game's charm is gone

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Besides the classic Mendy-Varane-Gomez-Semedo backline that everyone has it's also the same tactics used by 99% of higher division players (drop back & counter with Mbappe). Every match feels the same, the game doesn't reward people who try to play beautiful and somewhat realistic football but those who exploit the mechanics and glitches. Besides that, since the implementation of the FUT stadium I barely see anyone have a real stadium anymore; I can understand the shadows were annoying but if EA set the conditions to overcast/night there wouldn't be any issues. Personally I liked playing at different stadiums from across the world as it made the game more authentic, now it feels like the same match over and over again. The fact that there aren't more FUT stadium templates (UK 4 stands style, modern bowl, etc) makes it feel the same regardless of the seat colours and banners across it. Also the kit issue is tiresome, miss the days where we could choose our kit and the opponent would chose theirs. Honestly every game feels like it's more or less the same one over and over, gameplay-wise and visually as well. I don't know if I'm alone on this but I try to have the most authentic feel when playing and every year it fades away with these "additions".

    TLDR; every game is the same: players, tactics, stadium, kit.

    submitted by /u/patrick_lfc
    [link] [comments]

    Vejrgang has just played the 1st itw in December on a Best of 2. The 14 year old won 11-2 RQ

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Mid Torres SBC more expensive than tradeable version

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    PSA: Drop Back is not the meta

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    At the higher levels of fifa, drop back is not effective in any way shape or form. There's a countless amount of things wrong with this game, but "drop back is overpowered" is not one of them.

    I'm currently 2300 SR and usually get elite in champs and the hardest players to play against are the ones who are pressing you so much you can't go a second without one of their players sexually harassing you. If anything, I have the biggest sigh of relief when I see my opponents defenders are just running back to their box.

    The issue this year is the effectiveness of "Team Press". Still don't understand how it's acceptable that just because your opponent clicks a button, your players have a panic attack and start falling over from a simple 5 yard pass and miscontrolling every touch. I can dominate a game for 75 minutes without the opponent having even a shot but all of a sudden Team Press makes it feel like I'm playing DhTekkz.

    Let's please complain about the right things at least.

    submitted by /u/Sergio4Ramos
    [link] [comments]

    a more realistic set of players i got from player picks. did way more but everyone else is 82 or lower

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Party bag repeat

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Am I the only one who sees more value and bigger difference in top tier defensive players instead of attacking ones?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    I've used the likes of CR7, Mid Torres, Mid Dalglish, Prime Crespo, Del Piero, Mbappe, etc. but honestly, my current untradeable front 3 of POTM Bamba, POTM Felix and TIF Lozano perform just as well. You basically need decent pace, finishing stat in the 90s and the ability to hammer the ball to the far corner of the net and you're good.

    However, defensive players like Desailly, Prime Cannavaro, Zanetti, Blanc, Lahm, Carlos Alberto, and even Prime Keane are levels above the Varane, Gomez, Van Dijk, Kante and co. I used to run. I feel they're more of a difference maker to my team and they really do elevate my game, and the results (clean sheets and ability to hold a lead) show.

    If you were to hand me 7 mil coins right now, I'd rather go for Prime Maldini instead of Eusebio, to be honest. Maybe I'm just crazy.

    submitted by /u/blink85
    [link] [comments]

    Result of 1.5 millions 80+ upgrade packs plus 6 Base Icon SBC(more details in comments)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    FIFA MythBuster: Pope is a community perpetuated FRAUD part 2 ft. Courtois

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Put ~80k into 80+ pp, pretty chuffed with the result!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    look how they massacred my boy

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    We need a TOTW Premium Upgrade..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Just like the Fut champs upgrade.

    I've got so many random 75-80 rated informs that I'll literally never use and can't use them for any sbcs as the sbcs that require an inform are usually 84 or higher rated squads.

    I think it's be cool to submit 11 TOTW cards for 1 premium TOTW card from any TOTW.

    submitted by /u/-bladesy-
    [link] [comments]

    250k on 80 + upgrades

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    New icon sbcs out now

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I know this isn't much - but this is the first time I was ever signed by an actual club by the size of Real / Barcelona :)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/ysnkzgdom0861.png?width=2419&format=png&auto=webp&s=10a3b416a4e9944fece9025fc591e5e5af2287b9

    Quite excited. Never played well / long enough to get signed by an actually well-known (and decent) club.

    The only problem I am facing is I am not being selected to play in matches..

    I can win 8-0 in a game, and still be left out of the next 10 games. Kind of a bummer.

    Should I request a transfer to a smaller club?

    submitted by /u/Omga4000
    [link] [comments]

    80+ Player picks has to be the best value SBC this fifa.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    For all the hate EA get (rightly so) you can rid of a bunch of 75+ fodders for a shot at an 80+. For me it's fantastic value!

    For once, well done EA!

    submitted by /u/Freestoneee
    [link] [comments]

    Good things come in threes, I think I will stop while I’m ahead.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Dunno about you but that seems a lil offside to me����‍♂️����‍♂️

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Have they patched goalie passes or something?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    In the last 2 days (today and yesterday) I've conceded like 7 goals where I give the ball to the opposing striker or cam. I barely concede these type of goals, but it seems like every front line I come up against has an average interceptions rating of 87. Anyone else have a random spike in these type of goals?

    submitted by /u/9ggolan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment