• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA EA disabled matchmaking

    EA Sports FIFA EA disabled matchmaking


    EA disabled matchmaking

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Does anyone know why EA disabled matchmaking? Was doing icon swaps and all of a sudden can't load into a game

    submitted by /u/sportsking1331
    [link] [comments]

    TIP: Use Jedi mind tricks to avoid getting a card

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Credit to XDanGT on YouTube, imagine grinding out all the icon swaps games and opening the base pick and getting this

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    If Fifa is having a negative effect on you......

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Just stop playing....

    I've just taken the fifa disc out for the last time. For some reason it is the only video game that has a negative effect on my mood and my life. I'm average at games in general and losing doesn't really bother me. For some reason in fifa it does, it's not the games where I get destroyed, it's the games that are settled by the game itself instead of the players. Should just be able to shrug it off, but it honestly makes me want to smash something. A video game should not have that effect.

    I've been thinking about this for ages, and I can't remember the last time I had a fifa session that ended with me feeling relaxed and happy. So I'm out, I'm done, I will spend my free time doing something I enjoy instead of something I'm addicted to.

    Here's to a fifa free life. If you are feeling the same, stop raging, stop stressing. Just press eject.

    If you enjoy the game, you are a stronger person than I am

    submitted by /u/AJMurphy_1986
    [link] [comments]

    No more FIFA for at least one week for me...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    My mate played against Bergwijn earlier

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    So this just ruined my day... EA, you NEED to get the win when your opponent pulls off shit like this

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    My Two Icon Packs. Thanks, I Hate It.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    Lost 4-3 because of Son's slap to Griezmann

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    If I play someone 3 times in a row that I beat the first 2 times, I let them win

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:41 PM PST

    It is so discouraging to keep going against the same person over and over. I let them win and then after, we keep alternating wins. It's the time I love this community the most

    Edit: Friendlies

    submitted by /u/zmcafee
    [link] [comments]

    Please....I'm so sick of stepovers

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Every pass. Every movement. Every exit is a stepover. I get it, you think you're Anders. Just please, take it easy, not every match is a FUT Champs elite 3 match mate.

    submitted by /u/FutureWCWstar
    [link] [comments]

    If you choose to use one of THOSE balls..

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    ... and you score first I'm not leaving. I think it's fairly well known now that a portion of the FUT community struggle with the red/shadowless/horrible footballs. So suck it up, even if I'm losing, I'm playing through to get my 10 goals and through-ball assists.

    If you play fairly, score first and skip your celebration - I wish you all the best in your Icon pack.

    submitted by /u/danlukej
    [link] [comments]

    EA make it impossible

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    To find your ideal and preferred stadium. I was trying to find Real Betis's stadium, the Benito Vilamarin earlier and it was impossible. I was scrolling through the menu for about half and hour, ending up on the 450th page. Around the 250th mark, I developed a weird resentment, I could have just gave up but this fire brewed within me. With all of the resources and all of the capital profit, they are unable to implement an easy system of finding the right items. As I got to the 450th page I simply gave up.

    How difficult can it be to make searching for a stadium as easy as searching for a kit? The technology is evidently there. I always play in real stadiums. Yet most games, I'd say 95% of my away games are played in those unrealistic, lifeless customised stadiums. The architecture seems as though it's been created on Paint and the gameplay resembles table football or Subbuteo. Now I'm not saying customised stadiums should't be in the game, it's down to choice. However, why are they limiting a player base's options when it comes to stadiums? Make life easier for the people you serve.

    submitted by /u/politics-of-truth
    [link] [comments]

    If you're losing more than usual the problem could be your controller

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    If you're like me you apply a great deal of pressure to the left stick of your controller while playing Fifa.

    What happens eventually (or quickly depending on the controller) is that the left stick gets stuck lower, or indented. I used to think it was only a problem with Xb1 controllers, and switched to PS4 the year the rolled out icons.

    But it also happens to PS4 controllers as well.

    Check your controller and see if you can gently pull/unstick the left stick. If so, the indented stick has probably been negatively impacting your performance.

    To get a sense of how it can negatively impact you go into the practice arena and compare close control dribbling with indented and non indented. This is one example, but it can also cause unwanted drift and a variety of other issues.

    submitted by /u/That1TimeWeGamed
    [link] [comments]

    Can we, for the love of god, get the option to choose our PK takers for WL?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Just lost a game because i subbed in a player who's shit at penalties. Meanwhile my player with 84 pk stat was 6th.

    I literally aimed at the right corner, the other guy stayed in the middle and saved the ball because my player is so bad at pks he hit it there

    submitted by /u/lang12
    [link] [comments]

    Non repeatable 86+ upgrade

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Shout-out to the Italian Stallion

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    I wanted to try a different formation, because the one I was using, the 4-2-2-2, didn't work for me anymore. So I looked up all kind of tactics for different formations. I came across a guy, Italian Stallion, that's doing a series to find the best use of the 4-3-3(5). I really recommend watching that series if you're like me and want to try something different. He goes in depth on what instructions work best for each position.

    If you don't want to watch the video's, but want to try something else, that's fine too. I'll post the tactics and instructions he uses so far into the series underneath. Next to the instructions I put the names of the players I use in each position. So you can figure out what type of players to use. I'm not good at explaining the full reasoning behind it, but for me this new formation and tactics work (so far). I played 10 matches with that formation and only lost 3 with 1 draw. In a long time I'm actually having fun playing FIFA!

    TACTICS

    Defensive style: BALANCED Width: 5 Depth: 5

    Offensive style: BALANCED Width: 5 Players In Box: 5 Corners: 2 Free Kicks: 2

    PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

    • GK (Record breaker Donnaruma) o Sweeper keeper o Comes for crosses

    • Both CB's (LCB: Gosens, RCB: UEL Koulibaly) o Default

    • LB and RB (LB: Newest IF Theo, RB: UEL Bruno Peres) o Default

    • CDM (UEL Kessié) o Man mark o Stay back o Normal o Cover center

    • LCM (Newest IF Savic) o Stay back o Balanced o Normal o Stick to position o Cover wing

    • RCM (UEL Rebic) o Get forward o Balanced o Normal o Free roam o Cover wing

    • CF (UCL Correa) o Balanced with o False 9 o Normal o Basic

    • LW and RW (LW: UEL Insigne, RW: Newest IF Lozano) o Basic o Free roam o Come short o Balanced o Conservative

    You might think that the choice of a striker on the RCM is strange, but it works. He's practically the second striker next to the CF. All you need is a speedy guy with decent passing.

    The reason to put the LW and RW on Come short is that otherwise only CF is a passing option and you might not create something. If you're like me and you've to rely on building up plays with passing around and not relying on dribbling, not putting it on come short will leave you with 0 opportunities.

    This has been my Ted talk. Inspired by the Italian Stallion. I hope you enjoyed the read and I'll appreciate any positive feedback.

    PS: I dangle between the 1200 and 1300 skill rating and I'm barely a Gold 3 player. I don't have the mental strength to play Champs

    submitted by /u/Westerwheely
    [link] [comments]

    I regret doing the Firmino loan for the Brazil and PL icon swaps games

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    He is so so unbelievably good. Absolute monster and I am now so tempted to get the full card but it's going to pretty much wipe me out. I must resist!

    submitted by /u/SarrWars
    [link] [comments]

    substitution bug. i subbed in Dembele for Aouar but for some reason he came in as a GK and my De Gea is gone.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Fifa 21 league SBC Spreadsheet (as of 3rd Jan 2021)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    For the two people who do league SBCs in fifa 21, here you go.

    I am no expert in programming or spreadsheets (if you dont count doing one semester of programming when i was 15). So there may be some issues.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18VdA46ZFyQQ6Rovw-Y3QOqi9Y2Z_l3PPd-gwYGYnJJY/edit?usp=sharing

    ^

    There is a separate spreadsheet explaining what the columns are and what values to put in them if you are confused aswell as 2 teams already having been filled in as an example.

    I will come with a follow up post in a week or so with my results. Any other people willing to do the same would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/Ornatekhan382
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone running first owner, what does you team look like?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Friendly matches

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Can people please stop pausing for the other player to quit in friendlies... if I want to quit the game I am fully able to do it myself. Tired of getting messages with people expecting this.

    Had 1 person message me saying join the party chat he is in with his mates to explain why I'm doing it wrong because I wanted to play on and didn't leave when he paused it multiple times. So this guy quit the game himself

    submitted by /u/shooter_247
    [link] [comments]

    Switched back from next-gen PS5 to PS4 version...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    And holy shit what a difference. The gameplay of the next-gen version is so laggy and slow compared to the PS4 version. Also no more facing the sweats in weekend league with R9 and Gullit for at least 5-6 times.

    submitted by /u/flyingsari
    [link] [comments]

    Why you shouldn't spend money on fifa points, reason first.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Current first on top 200 leaderboard on PC is cheater. He is 30-0, his replays say it all, he literally lost game 1-3 where neither him or his opponent played from the moment he concede third goal. Yet, he still has 0 losses.

    EA, may you rot and burn in hell, May your reddit bots get exposed and may i live to tell, May all the world forget you ever stood, And the whole world will regret you did no good.

    Edit: Second half of the post is inspired by song"San Quentin" by Johnny Cash, only a little bit edited to fit the situation which i find ironical. Chill.

    submitted by /u/Hemoolee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment