• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 15, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 15, 2021


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 15, 2021

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")
    • Investment / Trading / Market posts
    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions
    • Other general gameplay discussion
    • Meta posts & Quick Questions
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: Weekend League Megathread

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Welcome to another edition of the Weekend League Megathread! This is the place to discuss everything and anything WL-related with other users.

    Your rage posts. Your squad building questions. Your triumphs.

    Let's see where you're at or where you are headed!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    MOM I SCORED AGAINST A PRO FIFA PLAYER

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I strongly believe FUT Champs should be extended into a four days competition (reasonings below)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    1. The quality of the servers. Most of us know how bad the servers are. Some, including myself, may say they're awful, especially during WL. Friday is the worst. But I have to play games Friday too, I just have to, 30 sweaty toxic Fifa games aren't a walk in the park, to get them just like that in two days. Dividing the competition in 4 days would mean the players would play at more different hours, hence (slightly...) better functionality of the servers.

    2. Time. Some of us have jobs. Some even have a social life (not during these times, but yeah). Having to find the time for 30 games, in what is an interval of 2.5 days (not counting the first half of Friday, when work happens) is just hard and feels as a bloody chore.

    3. Fatigue. I'm talking about mental fatigue, but also physical one, in my case. My hands hurt after playing, especially if I play a lot during the same day, I don't really know why, but they do. 4 days would mean less games each day, which would help with the stress/pain caused by this mess of a game. The toxicity of others (time waste, skill whoring, toxic celebrating etc.) + the frustration cause by the huge inconsistency would be a bit diminished, don't you think?

    Why I made this thread? Because for another WL, I had extremely poor connection during most of my games today, and it was just unbearable. And having to play at least 6-7 games each Friday, in my case, with such lag, just so I can finish all 30 at the end, it feels frustrating, unfair and too much close to a "second job".

    Plus, the rewards are just awful. I haven't got even one good red pick so far, surely I'm not the only one, and I sweated weekend after weekend, just to finish my games. Letting us play Monday too would be the least they can do...

    submitted by /u/justletmecreateanick
    [link] [comments]

    3 new Icon SBCs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    No Words.... One every 6 fifas or 1000 attempts this goes in.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:11 PM PST

    Wayne Rooney has officially retired from professional football.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:39 AM PST

    End of an Era incoming?

    submitted by /u/Zuhair09
    [link] [comments]

    Ea. Please let this happen.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Unrepeatable positional 82+ packs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    No skills. Pure football.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Bundesliga League Player Sinkgraven Objectives

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    So I made Nakata extinct (PS4) for a brief moment

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Hello all - long story short, i decided to quit FIFA due to the amount of time and resources it consumed and delete my EA account. As I'm waiting for them to process my request, I decided to use my coins (I accumulated several milion since the launch) to buy all the available Hidetoshi Nakata Prime Icon cards from the market since I think his card does not get enough credit for how balanced it is. People will probably list their back again in the next 10 minutes, but for a brief period of time - Prime Nakata was extinct.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/sqpek
    [link] [comments]

    Ben yedder if incoming and if they beat Marseille!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    On-screen objectives should have the option to scroll to see other objectives

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Anybody else just ruthless with throwing Objective cards into SBCs?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    I am pretty cut throat when it comes to ditching my objective cards. Even the live cards I don't put too much emotional attachment into.

    The way I see it is you can only start 11 players so I know I am never going to use 90% of the objective cards. I see the cards as just coin value rewards more than players... Like Mollet? Correa? That's just 25k I saved on my Cannavaro and gets me closer to my 94 Zidane.

    I rarely do SBCs or upgrades so I just put every ounce of untradable fodder I could into Cannavaro. Hope he is as good as advertised!

    submitted by /u/Collin14
    [link] [comments]

    Vidic with a 200iq tackle

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    What is the most respectable thing your opponent has done in DR/WL?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Well for FIFA 21, my opponent noticed my controller died out as he was attacking into my penalty box and scored a goal against me. When he got the ball again, he scored a goal against himself. The game ended 3-3.

    submitted by /u/PensHard
    [link] [comments]

    The heading in this game has gotta be fixed.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Bruno Fernandes POTM requirements

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Why I’m glad Icon SBC’s are back

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    I'm so glad they are back because I've been saving fodder since I did Agüero sbc and was able to do Cannavaro for "free".

    submitted by /u/intelligent-youth
    [link] [comments]

    Stindl wins Bundesliga POTM

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    So just tried my first Draft of the year

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Found a game, game loaded, all it loaded was a black screen, waited for 10 mins, nothing happened, closed the game, reloaded the game, DNF pop-up.

    Cheers EA sick game

    submitted by /u/Larkell
    [link] [comments]

    New bundesliga objective

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    How does this even manage to happen? I didn't even mean to shoot

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing strange/out of sync gameplay recently?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Matthaus, Rivaldo, Kaka. OBJECTIVE

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Who are you choosing? Guess Kaka is gonna be most popular, right?

    submitted by /u/_BEKFAST
    [link] [comments]

    Wall at a defensive free kick.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment