• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 24, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 24, 2021


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 24, 2021

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")
    • Investment / Trading / Market posts
    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions
    • Other general gameplay discussion
    • Meta posts & Quick Questions
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Squad Battles Rewards Megathread

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Share your pack pulls!

    (Remember: SB rewards are always given 5 minutes after)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What a great TOTY

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Honestly, absolutely brilliant EA:

    • Disgraceful pack weight, borderline scamming

    • Delaying 6pm content so people feel more inclined to open packs/ buy points

    • 82 rated team with 75 chem for a KIT!!!!! great value to be fair

    • no repeatable sbc's so far

    • Leaving out Messi for Mbappe, i'm not really bothered but still lol

    • Gameplay is in the mud. Drop back, slow tedious gameplay like fifa 20 is back. Servers are dusted

    • Cards that 95% of the community will never have

    • fifa points

    I don't know why we even get excited for TOTY. The biggest promo is arguably the worst. Absolutely laughable. 82 rated team for a kit. 82 rated. 82. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    submitted by /u/jlam98
    [link] [comments]

    LETS GOOOO I’ve been waiting for this ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    There’s just no need to message someone when you win. Stop being a sore winner.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Elland Road is now in FLIGHT SIMULATOR before FIFA 21.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    After tonight’s win.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    I think it’s an unfair upgrade.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Dybala moments SBC

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Always thought there was scripting but never had proof, I’d now like to introduce the U-turning ball

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    4th straight win for Atletico! Joao Felix Headliner upgrade incoming!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Going 2-0 up curse

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Am I the only one that almost always loses when I go 2-0 up in a game? Just lost 5-2 and 5-3 after going 2-0 up in champs. I swear the dynamic changes after that second goal. Most frustrating thing in the world.

    submitted by /u/fathvr
    [link] [comments]

    Did Joel Embiid (NBA Star) really go 30-0 in WL?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:30 PM PST

    After the fantastic Away Kit, EA goes wild and releases a TOTY Home Kit!!!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    My guy officially lost it

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Anders is 30-0 again.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Why do people feel the need for this?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    TOTY Midfielder Ratings

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Thank you to Java for making me look like a dickhead who quit after scoring the equalizer... Great timing...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Here are some valuable tips on passing for FIFA21

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    General rule, if the pass looks open, it will be intercepted. If the pass looks unlikely, chances are it will work. Good luck all.

    submitted by /u/thegaff100
    [link] [comments]

    Step overs got nerfed yet Anders is 28-0 this week

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    did ppl really believe he's so good only because he does stepovers?

    Out of all the skill moves, they nerfed the most realistic one yet kept all the cancelled skills and bridge which look far more unrealistic or are more broken

    submitted by /u/reVio1
    [link] [comments]

    Early Moments Dybala Review: The Time has Come

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    So I've been rocking Gold Dybala in my team since the first month of this game cycle, and he's been my CAM in a 4-2-3-1 for as long as I can remember.

    He's been great for me, but recently has started to feel a little bit behind the power curve. So, naturally, when I decided to do my last 12 weekend league games today and saw that EA had released a Special Dybala, I was about tripping over myself to complete him.

    He was really cheap too- I was expecting something closer to Ribery, so just an 84 and an 85 was a nice surprise.

    Anyway, I completed him in 5 minutes, threw a hunter on him, and immediately threw him into the deep end of the pool: Weekend League. I played 12 games with him, and he tallied an incredible 23 goals and 4 assists. That's an average of 2.3 goal contributions per game, for you people too lazy to throw that into a calculator.

    Pace: 9.5/10. He feels way, way way faster then he has a right to be. He's miles above his gold card in this stat, and I scored quite a few goals by picking up the ball around midfield and just sprinting into the gap between the defenders. I expected him to be quick, but he blitzes around the field like he just downed a gallon of cocaine-laced jet fuel.

    Shooting: 9/10. He's extremely clinical on his left foot. It's a laser-guided rocket launcher leg: Fire and forget from anywhere around the box. I am not a skilled long shot taker, but even I scored a couple from outside. I imagine somebody who consistently takes longshots could bring this out even more. His power shots are, well, powerful. Opposing goalkeepers actively move out of the way of his vicious strikes for fear of losing their lives. He mostly scores fine on his weak foot, but one time I air-mailed a pretty simple finish to outer space on his right, so it might be a bit inconsistent.

    Passing: 8.5/10. I did a lot less creating then I thought I would with him, but it might be due to the fact that I was probably unconsciously forcing the ball to him so I could wank myself off to how god damn good he is. His short passing is crisp and quick on either foot, and his long balls are accurate too. I wouldn't try to play cross-pitch passes on his weaker foot unless you have time, but he'll do anything you ask of him within reason.

    Dribbling: 10/10. Holy Shit. Butter. Silk. A babies bottom. Pick whatever idiom you want for smoothness: This is the guy. With the ball on his foot, he's absolute liquid. His touches are rapid and responsive, and he feels so incredibly fast with the ball on his foot. I can barely describe how it feels, but I can say with this with complete certainty. It is clean, it is rapid, and it. Is. Orgasmic.

    Defending: Who gives a fuck/10. You shouldn't care. You're not doing this card to play cdm (Hopefully). If you really want to know- One time he blasted an absolutely crunching slide tackle in Varane's legs and injured him for the rest of the game, so make of that what you will.

    Physical: 7/10. I was a little surprised by this. He's definitely not strong, but he doesn't seem to lose the ball anyway. My best guess at this is his absurd dribbling stats coming into play, but it's not uncommon for him to get rammed off the ball, stumble behind the defender, neatly scoop the ball back from the defender to himself while falling, then stand up straight and continue on his merry way to the goal. Don't expect him to throw defenders around, but be prepared for some sticky dribbling to go your way.

    Overall: 9.5/10. Insane card, insane value for money. He moves like greased lightning, his left leg is a magic wand, and his dribbling forced me to change my underwear no less then three times in the first 12 games I played with him. The only argument against doing him I can see is if you already have a top cam, or are saving for a different sbc.

    As an extra, that card design is fucking sexy. It looks good on the card, and it looks even better showing up below center circle on the pitch before kickoff for the fourth time that half, while you frantically scramble for the tissues to clean up the mess you've just made of your pants.

    submitted by /u/Volts1500
    [link] [comments]

    Playing this game w Mbappé doesn’t guarantee u a win

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    but it sure does make a difference between average players. I am an average player tryna play w the league i like, and the way this kid keeps possession n blows thru ur defense is insane 😅

    submitted by /u/Stompp_Rawwr
    [link] [comments]

    Why it's possible to quit before the pen on a red is disgusting

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Sorry I need to vent this because it just happened and I'm not a great player, so every WL win counts for me. The game was tied 1-1 and the way it was going I would likely have won. If this happened in rivals or friendlies I wouldn't really care as much but WL wins are more important than those game modes.

    I know this has happened to a lot of people but this was my first time.

    EA FIFA PLEASE PATCH THIS (spoiler, they wont).

    I know it is in place to pause and reorganize your team after conceding a red but this is being used for the purpose of quitting.

    I realise the person is probably a salty sweaty 14 year old kid but this is inexcusable on EA Games because they allow it. I don't blame my opponent for anthing other than being pathetically unsportsman-like. People are using this for malicious purposes in quitting and NOT to reorganize their team. I don't care if this is in rivals and friendlies but WL is not the same.

    submitted by /u/MichaelDokkan
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I was playing FUT but then my opponent's defender turned into Sonic the Hedgehog

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    This game really is dog shit

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Tommy Doyle, ladies and gentlemen.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment