• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 24, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 24, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:05 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    EA’s Creativity, Part 2. (1 Year Later,almost)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I think I know why EA changed the name from FUTMAS to Freeze.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Because Christmas is the time for giving and they most certainly don't like giving, just taking.

    submitted by /u/xFribbo
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I would love to see in Silver Lounge is Silver Icons for players who were club legends

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    EA changed the dynamic images of Chilwell and Grealish because they were promoting their WhatsApp group called ‘The Avengers’

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Merry Christmas Fifa players!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Hope everyone has a great day, and I wish everyone gets what they wanted!

    submitted by /u/MadelieneMcFlann
    [link] [comments]

    Always keep it in perspective.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Been struggling with covid hard since Friday. Finally got bad enough I'm admitted to the hospital. Just remember a game is just a game, your family is your FAMILY and you only have 1 life.

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays if you celebrate.

    Will always take positive thoughts and prayers.

    Oh and the Firmino sbc is still a RIP off lol.

    submitted by /u/bigp16218
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s Freeze SBC Player is Firmino

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Who knew Billie Eilish could do this

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Just got FIFA for christmas and I put on the cover I made a while ago. Looks way cleaner than Mbappé imo.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Some hate messages my buddy got in friendlies

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    This is what 2* Weak Foot looks like

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Seeing as I don’t play champs anyway, I’m going to give away 30 wins in fut champs tomorrow

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Thought I'd share the Christmas spirit. I think everyone deserves a shot at better rewards just to give a big Fu to EA.

    submitted by /u/Mees51
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing Day showdown for the London Derby?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    The best value SBCs this year are easily the loans

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I'd say I play around 75% of my games this year in friendlies. Getting all these expensive players for <5k through loans is simply unreal value. I'll gladly take this Firmino loan for 5k and run with it.

    I'm honestly surprised EA haven't taken them away or required us to not use loans in friendlies

    submitted by /u/cspong4
    [link] [comments]

    The Christmas Carroll I Want

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Pack weight in this game is an absolute joke

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:30 AM PST

    I know it's not new to anyone but really, I'm playing since 2012, did so many SBCs, WLs, upgrade packs, objectives, drafts, I never packed Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, my most expansive player packed was around 500k and it was Di Maria card when he moved to Man Utd, back in 2000 and who knows what.

    I get this all "luck" blah blah, but really, how it's so rare??? Whats my motivation for rewards opening when I know I have no chance to pack someone good??

    (( Not playing for rewards, but come on, how many 81 rated cards you can see??? ))

    Also, gg to anyone with amazing pulls, but how come some people pack 3 icons in a week and I packed one legend (back in my xbox 360) donovan in 9 years?????

    I saw people pack Ronaldo twice within one month yet some people can't pack him in a fucking decade!!!!!

    It's basically a rant but I really think the luck based reward system is shit, I don't know how it can be improved but i'm really sick of it.

    And really it's so sad to see people spending 400 dollars to end up with 250k return which is barely one normal player (in "good gameplay"), I don't think you can found bad odds like this in the entire gaming industry or even other industries.

    BTW never spent a dime on fifa points, not even one dollar.

    I had to spill it somewhere.

    TL;DR: pack weight is unbelievably shit and the reward system isn't really rewarding.

    submitted by /u/pxirm
    [link] [comments]

    Result of 9 Base Icon SBC’s

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    SBC Requirements for POTM Delort

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Vinicius Jr. FUT team

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:17 AM PST

    The cost of these SBCs is ruining the game for me.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I haven't played properly since I was a fairly top player in fifa 15 & 16. So picking up 21 the SBC concept was new to me.

    It seemed like a cool way to pick up new cards & to make use of cards I will never use. Fantastic. But the pricing of these cards is just absolutely ridiculous. You don't have a hope of completing them unless you are spending half your life trading or you spend real money, and a lot of it.

    I have finished gold 1 or better every single week, I have packed mbappe, de Bruyne and a couple of RTTF cards and I couldn't complete 3 of these freeze cards without emptying my whole club.

    I have nothing to look forward to whenever a new promo drops because I refuse to spend money on packs and I can't afford to do whatever SBC they drop. It's cool to have the objective cards but everyone has them so there's no excitement to using a different card or finding that insane player.

    What type of player is actually able to complete even 1/5 of these sbcs outside of streamers and youtubers?

    submitted by /u/Oathbreaker_ox
    [link] [comments]

    My Youth Squad only career mode after a few years of sim.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Creativity ft ea

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Can we PLEASE start giving reds for this ea, it happens to many times where it gives a yellow

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I've packed 1 walkout in 5 weeks of Rivals, this pack weight is diabolical

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I'm not expecting Mbappe's or Ronaldo's every week but surely when Ea release content that's like 200k surely I should be expecting at least a Verratti. This game is so tailored to making people buy points this year it's not even obvious

    submitted by /u/SmithyPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment