• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 25, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 25, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: Weekend League Megathread

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Welcome to another edition of the Weekend League Megathread! This is the place to discuss everything and anything WL-related with other users.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Am I hallucinating or did Varane just blatantly punch the ball out of the goal?!?!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    A 1-Chelsea victory against 2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    A 57 second throwback to fifa 20

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    EA forgot to press the content button

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I think that's what they did anyways ahaha. Worst case I spend some more time with my family instead ;)

    submitted by /u/DaBeastGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Deck the halls SBC

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Only on Fifa does a guy with 2 shots call you bad while losing

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Yeah, thank god for my red socks

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I feel like this is something that me and other FIFA players often forget. Remind yourself that you play for fun and don't stress out too much over your WL finish or grinding out objectives!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Man scored that first goal and pulled off full neymar dance celebration but i guess it is safe to say he regret that

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    To anyone else unable to spend time with their families this holiday season

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    May your packs not contain any walkout goalies and be filled with the most meta and expensive players possible. Happy Holidays to you! Have a drink (or eggnog) on me!

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/Skywalk910
    [link] [comments]

    Most insane goal glitch ever - ball goes out - keeper glitches it in

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    This fifa may not be the best with regards to SBCs but...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    The gameplay has genuinely been good. Yea you heard that right, the gameplay is the best it's been in years! Ok you have the odd exploit or overpowered move but its much better than last years "drop back meta" or 19s "360 no scopes" and el tornado crossing.

    This year in higher divs people play varied formations (442, 4231, 424 and 352 seem to be the most popular) and more positive styles of play. They press, they dont sit back, most goals are scored from probable positions with the odd long shot and the on-pitch aspect of the game seems genuinely decent this year!

    submitted by /u/Gorz_EOD
    [link] [comments]

    It took my 7 year old cousin ten minutes to figure out this game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    So with it being chrismas nartually we had family come around, and one of them was my seven year old cousin who loves football. As we all would I used this opportunity to get him to play some squad battles with me. By the second half he'd already pointed out how bad the refs were (Although to be fair he did nearly kill Salah), he'd said the goalkeepers "Don't even bother" and summed the game up as "Absolutely fudge". The lads got a bright future in this community!

    On I side note at one point I got a freekick from a mile out and didn't expect to score, so jokingly I told him I'd give him a tenner If I scored it. And of course this was the day I turned in to prime Beckham...

    I essentially payed a child a tenner to play 2 squad battles games on semi pro with me.

    submitted by /u/Ilikethefeet
    [link] [comments]

    If no Icon SBCs tomorrow, would that tab disappear?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I feel like no icon SBCs tomorrow would mean that the icons section of SBCs would be removed, and even if they can remove/add it back in easily, it would provoke a huge negative reaction from the community if it was taken away?

    submitted by /u/789tom789
    [link] [comments]

    Toty upgrade packs

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Did last year toty upgrade packs from e.g. premier leage only require 11 prem rare players or any 11 rare player?

    submitted by /u/Kikihoofd1207
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else not make subs

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I see a lot of people say "do I get this for a super sub" and I always think to myself I could do that but I never make subs. Maybe I need to start getting into the habit but I only do it if I have a really fun card to try or extra time but I know some people who bring on guys like Texiera every game

    submitted by /u/SmithyPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    Who are some players you hate playing against? Just out of curiosity

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    For me I hate potm Joao Felix the most by far lol god damn just the thought of him pisses me off

    submitted by /u/kaihirai777
    [link] [comments]

    Even if impossible now, I present you - Theo "Bale" Hernàndez

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I respect how some people can play WL every single weekend

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Decided to play my first weekend league of the year and the amount of toxic messages that I have receive in my first four games is really something else, I think I'll stick to rivals haha

    submitted by /u/Mateoxr7
    [link] [comments]

    Fool me once. Shame on me. Fool me twice? Shame on you!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I spent 4m coins on upgrades over Black Friday and Freeze

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    As the title reads, I've spent a lot of time burning through all my liquid coins that I'd made so far. All players were packed via double 81+, 80+ player pick and TOTW upgrades with probably a total of around 570ish packs or so. Needless to say, the top results were downright stupid :)

    https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=dWYC0vqncLRL:FFA21XBO

    Over the 570ish packs, I've pulled Neymar 4 times, Messi twice and have gone through enough fodder to complete 6 icon SBCs (kept Vieira, Desailly & Rio) along with the following player SBCs:

    POTM Bruno
    Freeze Gnabry
    POTM Felix
    Freeze Aouar
    RTTF Herrera
    Freeze Ansaldi
    Freeze Politano
    RTTF Mount (I know...)
    Freeze Traore

    I've looked through Futbin to see which rare gold players 85-rated and above I haven't yet packed and turns out I've only missed out on Kante (actually hurts as I'm a Chelsea fan), Varane and Lenglet.

    I almost feel like I've "completed" FUT at this point cause there's legit not much else to pack that's not an icon. The "sad" part is I'm now questioning whether or not there's an actual point to grinding the WL or Rivals considering there's arguably nothing worthwhile packing anymore.... now that's a problem I never thought I'd have!

    Would I recommend others trying this? Yes and no. No, because I'm fully aware how stupidly lucky I've been this FIFA and you probably shouldn't count on being AS lucky. Yes, because sitting on tradeables for months on end (or liquid coins for that matter) worrying about player depreciation is a waste of time... oh, and it was a shit tonne of fun of course!

    submitted by /u/Mammoth_Carrot
    [link] [comments]

    FIFA21 investing heavily in Solitaire style sfx!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    How to use a slower striker?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Everyone seems to have strikers with lots of pace. I want to use my favorite player (Suarez If 89) but hes rather bulky and slow. Whats the best way to play with someone like this? Im usually a D6 or worse player in rivals, so not super competitive opponents.

    I usually play some variant of 442, and partner him with a speedy striker.

    Any videos/youtuber you guys recommend to see this style with a slower player upfront?

    submitted by /u/Van_Inhalen
    [link] [comments]

    Results of 100x 80+ Player Picks

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Gold Nainggolan be hitting different.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment