• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 04, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 04, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: Weekend League Megathread

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Welcome to another edition of the Weekend League Megathread! This is the place to discuss everything and anything WL-related with other users.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Reached the 1000 goal milestone with Petr Cech. These are a few of my favourites that I've scored since 500.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    League SBC Rewards Evolution (FIFA 17 to FIFA 21)- Has grinding League SBC’s come to an end?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    The steady decline of SBC value over the years... yikes (yes, Lucas POTM was criminally undervalued in 2018, still mad IMO)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    David "Beckham" face in FIFA...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    I'm going to post this in the in the fifa subreddit

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Nobody want to buy me. I am a 83 rated midfielder.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I am currently playing as a CAM in Zenit Saint Petersburg. I have won the champions league. I also helped my national team get to the quarter finals of the World Cup. I have won the Russian Premier league as well. I was 3rd in my league at goals scoring and 1st in assists. However, when I request a transfer, my coach places me on it and nobody wants to buy me. Why is this happening? I tried exiting and entering the game to that save file to try to get sold but after 20 attempts I still don't get any offers. This is before a transfer window and at the end of it nobody buys me. Any tips guys?

    Edit: How would a simple question get me this many upvotes lol.

    I'm sorry for making this sound like a riddle because I didn't expect this many people to get confused.

    submitted by /u/CoolDudeNike1
    [link] [comments]

    You could say that business hasn't been going good recently

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Here's a short film about the defending AI in FIFA 21

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    TOTGS is now available

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    POTM Felix requirements

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    PSA: Lucas Moura TOTGS does NOT further upgrade!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    It's not a live card so be careful!

    submitted by /u/MC_WRX
    [link] [comments]

    This is for all the homies who will never see a 0-0 in a FIFA21 game.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Am I the only one who just leaves Managerial Masterclass if there's a 1st minute pause and I see Mbappe on the bench?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I know it's petty but if I can struggle along with Weighorst up top (sorry whoever made that thread about him, he's chronic for me) then you can absolutely cope without a loan mbappe.

    Sidenote. Crazy how loan mbappe probably has more games for some people that cards in their actual club.

    submitted by /u/ryanthemusefan
    [link] [comments]

    I used to think you were all a bunch of drama queens..just played my 1st ever 3 WL games. ALL Pope-Semedo-Gomez-Varane-Mendy

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    I retrospectively take back all the judgmental looks I gave you all when reading your posts

    submitted by /u/Miserable_Cook9467
    [link] [comments]

    Rant - I am not obligated to sit and trade goals with you.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    I just want to play the game in my lunch break and don't want to sit and trade 15 goals with you. Just because you move your keeper doesn't mean I have agreed to do that. Stop sending me dozens of messages. 15 goals over 15 games is easy anyway.

    Sorry - rant over.

    submitted by /u/saggers17
    [link] [comments]

    200 games with Gosens! First player I bought this year, and I build all my teams around him

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Felix is the November POTM as expected!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    First game on the PS5 ����‍♂️

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    From The Dortmund Instagram page a 8& Haaland TOTGS

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    TOTGS Kingsley Coman OBJECTIVE

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Done in Managerial Masterpiece

    All Rounder- Assist and Score w/ BuLi players in the same match w/ 8 BuLi in the starting 11

    Crossing Class- assist 8 goals from crosses w/ 8 BuLi in the starting 11

    Consistent Assistance- Assist in 15 SEPARATE mattches w/ 8 BuLi in the starting 11

    Flashy Finesse- score 8 finesse goals using players w/ 4* skills w/ 8 BuLi in the starting 11

    Winning ways- 7 wins w/ 8 BuLi in the starting 11

    submitted by /u/pjj989898
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple of players who were robbed tonight

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I played six drafts while drunk with a good friend of mine

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    We lost four times in the first round and got to the final once, but in the end we had fun. We might have lost some coins but in the end we had fun, and that is all that counts.

    submitted by /u/RelativeOperation7
    [link] [comments]

    Not being able to switch to your cdm is the most infuriating thing ever in this game by a mile

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    not even right stick switching works for me, i dont know if i do anything wrong but sometimes they just stand around like fucking traffic cones and watch how my oppontent walks by them

    submitted by /u/quod-inquisitio
    [link] [comments]

    Beckham's challenge SBC set for a tradeable Prime Gold Players pack + 4 untradeable packs

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    This is very scary !

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment