• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 05, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 05, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 05, 2020

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: The IF Watch Thread (Saturday Edition)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    The TOTW highlights the best performances of the past week from international and club competition around the world.

    Who do you think is going to get a black card and join the Team of the Week?

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Top creativity EA

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Hagi has no chill

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    EA put Marco Verratti as spanish during a player quiz on fifa 21 global series qualifiers stream

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Some of my best work on the game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Dude scored to go up 1, shoutout to EA for letting me know how the game is gonna end

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    “Collision improved so attackers retain the ball less after being tackled”

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Decided to take a 2 years break after FIFA 18 'cause of Alessandrini, came back in 21 and found again Alessandrini.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    PTSD feeling. LMAO, just finding this funny, EA clearly has a grudge against my mentality. This WL I've been totally wrecked by him.

    Now I'm just chilling around, walking as a zombie in my home in the middle of the night, my hands are trembling, sometimes I hear someone far away screaming something about an EQUALIZZZZEEERRR, there are moments when I feel like there is something on my right side, running inside or maybe through my walls, but this isn't possible, it can't be, walls are impenetrable, as my defending in FIFA, probably it's just an hallucination. In the end I don't have anything else to worry about, WL is over and my controller too.

    Hope you will have a better memory about this weekend guys, about me, rn, exactly at 23:46, I'll probably give a call to my psychotherapist.

    submitted by /u/emanuelemiani
    [link] [comments]

    The #1 worst thing you can do in this game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    The number one rule, absolutely do not do it, ever, is get up 2-0 and be dominating.

    If you're up 2-0 with 78% possession and triple your opponents shots and in targets, you've made a big mistake.

    Also the trigger just FYI is if you're up 2-0 and cruising, you're through on net to go up 3-0 with your star striker and he inexplicably hits the post: you're in trouble. You won't win a header, a tackle, a 50/50, get a bounce, make a save the rest of the game.

    DDA and EA can fuck off. Yes I was up 2-0 and dominating and lost. YEFREN if you're on the forums you should've been down 4/5-0 at half.

    submitted by /u/GuiginosFineDining
    [link] [comments]

    UCL/UEL Silver stars

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    I don't care what anyone says, sometimes you play a game where you are just not meant to score

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Dominating the game, countless chances, golden opportunities but nothing. Yet when my opponent does one step over and shoots at the near post (somehow travelling through my defenders chest) it goes in.

    Some games you just know it's not gonna happen, every pass is slightly off so it slows the momentum of attacks, players don't react and feel like they're being held back when the ball is 1 metre in front of them. Whenever you actually manage to engineer a good chance they hit he ball tamely near the goalkeeper whereas in other games they'll just smash it in no problem. It becomes most obvious when you literally give them open nets and you're thinking 'finally, he physically can't miss from here', and you watch a striker with 90+ finishing carefully place it wide of the post from 2 yards out.

    submitted by /u/hodgepodge282
    [link] [comments]

    Some serie A silver stars I’d love to see (if they can perform in real life)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Finally reached Div 1, thanks to the practice I got from Managerial Masterpiece using non meta cards.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Anyone else just get constantly trolled by the market?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Buy a player - They immediately drop 20k. Me: "Oh, the market must be down I'll check other players". Other players: risen 20k.

    Player crashing in price - "Do I sell now or will they go back up?" Hmm I'll sell... Player immediately rises 50k.

    Another player crashing in price - "Hmm last time I sold and they rose so I'll hold"... Player immediately crashes 100k further down.

    Oh my god man it does my head in I'm relentlessly getting shafted by every single decision I make. I'm going full untradeable for my sanity.

    submitted by /u/BillyMidnight_II
    [link] [comments]

    How is my WL going? glad you asked

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    RTG Elite 3 Fut Champions Recap

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Player moments Oxlade-Chamberlain SBC

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    One of the weirdest team setups I’ve come up against in Weekend League. He wasn’t even losing at this point in the game.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Next gen FIFA isn't really next gen

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Some new cutscenes, celebration, better hair graphics (only on some players) and a new camera angle.

    That's your next gen upgrade. An upgrade that could be possible on the current gen but is used by EA on the next gen as they don't want to spend time making the game better. No wonder they didn't really show any gameplay on there next gen teasers/trailers.

    You would expect them making the game a bit better on the next gen. Or atleast fixing some of the problems on the current gen, but no.

    Still the same old bugs and problems. Football missing its shadow, penalty for no reason, bad passes so on and so on. You know the game.

    Look at PES guys. They've spend 3 years on PES 22 and they are using Unreal Engine 5. They are making a whole new game. I think this is the generation where PES will wreck FIFA.

    It's like EA just gave up trying to make this into a playable game at this point tbh.

    I'm not trying to hate. I want to enjoy FIFA but EA is making it really hard by not fixing this gameplay.

    submitted by /u/A99SenBuyuksun
    [link] [comments]

    In honour of newly promoted Cádiz beating both Barca and Madrid in their first two games against them.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Love when my opponent doesn't skip the pen call cause they're just as confused as me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:04 AM PST

    [serious] I’m now convinced that there’s no skill required to be good at this game.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I have a 400-450k (with untradeable value it's closer to 600-650k) La Liga team with some good players in it. Been struggling a bit in perpetual rivals purgatory where I win one lose one. This has been happening for about a week now. I can't break it. I have a OTW Jota who doesn't fit my team so I thought I'd forget rivals for a bit and build a cheap (10k or so) PL team to go around him to play in squad battles.

    Thought I'd make it as meta as possible just to see what all the fuss was about. 41212 wide, Jota- Bale at ST, Rodriguez behind them. Zaha/Traore on the wings, you get the deal, right? So I'm smashing the CPU (who doesn't?) and I thought it would be funny to try a rivals game cause my team is so shit, tough challenge so I wouldn't even be upset if I lost.

    It's embarrassing to say that I went on the biggest win streak I've gone so far this FIFA, climbed up two divisions, and I've yet to even remotely attempt to play actual football. My players are bulldozing everyone with no fouls being called, all second bounces come back like my players have magnets in their boots, and even Traore's 66 finishing feels better than POTM Oyarzabal's 99.

    Like seriously, what is actually the point of trying to play or to get better cards when I can just get some meta 10k PL team that'll outperform any half a mil squads from any other league? I only lost/struggled against other PL teams.

    Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/LiquidFootie
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend League. 4-4. 119th minute. Thanks Courtois.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    As a hungarian i couldnt be any more proud to have such a legend in the game finally!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Im scared, I don't think I've ever received something like this before

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment