• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 10, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 10, 2021


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 10, 2021

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")
    • Investment / Trading / Market posts
    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions
    • Other general gameplay discussion
    • Meta posts & Quick Questions
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Squad Battles Rewards Megathread

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Share your pack pulls!

    (Remember: SB rewards are always given 5 minutes after)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's Danzell Gravenberch once again

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Getting ready for ET? Van Dijk: Oh no you ain't.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Whose saved no packs for TOTY then

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Last year I saved like 100 good packs (to some this is nothing) and got nada. This year I got about 20k coins and that's it. Here's to opening some random pack during TOTY and packing one. No saving business.

    submitted by /u/FifaIsStress
    [link] [comments]

    Came up against Super Jack Grealish in WL.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:23 PM PST

    All my mates think I'm sad playing FIFA at 36 years old - just hit Elite, then Elite 2 for the 1st time!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Firstly massive shout out to u/KingRookKnight whose guide saved my weekend league. I was intrigued by his philosophy (10 depth attacking football) and after going 8-3 with a 442, decided to use his guide to get to 14 wins and see what happens.

    FIFA these days for me consists of an hour here and there during the week and then rarely finishing a weekend league (2 year old son and a Mrs who despises the game due to my rage)

    Just wanted to share my achievement which I'm over the moon with to be honest!

    My team started in 451 then switched to 4231 in game -

    Pope; Showdown Klaiber, Gomez, IF Lenglet (8 chem), Mendy; FB Robben, Wijnaldum, Gravenberch, Showdown Malen, Hazard; Van Bergen (7 chem)

    Worth noting I subbed on Mbappe for Malen when struggling - which was a lot during the last 10 games.

    The team was untradeable apart from Pope, Mendy and Hazard.

    I've no doubt I had favourable matchmaking, but beat a couple of Elite 2 players on the way.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/TheSteroidGuy
    [link] [comments]

    New moments SBC

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    An absolute screamer of a goal to confirm a pro clubs title

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    New to fifa, is the giveaway still on?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    How do I sign up for the free red rashford that 95% of my opponents seem to have? I must have missed it

    submitted by /u/ExternalReplacement5
    [link] [comments]

    My 3rd WL with an Eredivisie side. Sadly just Gold 3 on this occasion despite starting 10-4.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:10 AM PST

    wl experience ft.neymar/mbappe

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Why are there still balls with no shadow?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    It's month 3 of the game cycle and I am currently playing against someone playing with a dark gray ball with no fucking shadow.

    Why is this still a thing? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

    I'm not even going to mention, obviously besides what I'm about to type, the fucking absurdity of NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL WHAT FUCKING BALL WE PLAY WITH, but why the fuck are there still balls that don't display a fucking shadow!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/IndoorGoalie
    [link] [comments]

    80+ Player Pick SBC Requirements

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Courtois decided not to play anymore at 4-4 in the 90th minute

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Orbit camera has never felt more appropriate

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    How many of you stop at g3?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    I could get g1 every week but I just absolutely refuse to play nearly all the games.

    All the people on my friend list also stop at g3, you know somethings wrong when people don't have an incentive to play on

    submitted by /u/twtgod
    [link] [comments]

    New most used duo

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Robben and klaiber. Literally 99% of people in wl are using them 🤔

    submitted by /u/Thevisibl3
    [link] [comments]

    Matched up against Ighalo on champs lost 2-3,WHAT A SQUAD!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Been attempting this goal for 14 years...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Really highlights how popular the Prem is

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Serie A headliners - potential upgrades and my thoughts

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Results of 15 80+ player picks. I think I’ll go all in lol

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Pressing with the GK is the most hilariously OP tactic (In lower divs at least)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I'm a 1100 SR player so YMMV but it almost never fails:

    I'm one goal down, my opponent is passing it around the back and I just spam the triangle button and Alisson starts chasing the ball in their half. They panic, try to go forward, and end up giving up possession.

    Obviously I don't always score but still a pretty effective way to gain the ball back and get one last chance.

    submitted by /u/af_1946
    [link] [comments]

    80+ PP pull mega thread

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Feel free to post your Fabianskis!

    submitted by /u/get_in_the_bin_
    [link] [comments]

    Headliner Cards - Week 2 Progress

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Lots of teams lost their streaks this week. Orange means they have already lost their streak once.
    No team closer then 2 wins away as things stand.

    Team 1 + SMS

    Team 2 + Mahrez

    submitted by /u/sabz20005
    [link] [comments]

    If you can pick your kits, you should be able to choose the ball you use.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    I honestly don't understand how EA can think it's fair that you have to use the opponents chosen ball in Rivals and FUT Champs. In 9 games I've come up against the cushion ball, the brown leather ball, and the donut ball, all three times I've had to back out of the game because my eyes can't track them.

    EA has to sort this out. I know most of the community won't care, but there are a lot of us whos vision isn't great at the best of times.

    submitted by /u/hilbo90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment