• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 18, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 18, 2021


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 18, 2021

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")
    • Investment / Trading / Market posts
    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions
    • Other general gameplay discussion
    • Meta posts & Quick Questions
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    great job laca you did well

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I just realized my players are all facing the same direction on each row.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Imagine having this animation as the squad line-up loading screen where you see who you play against

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Before you think about loading up Fifa Points

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    With TOTY approaching soon I think we are all really excited for the new cards in packs.

    First of all if you wanna buy Fifa points in order to play with one of TOTYs that fully your choice, not gonna blame you, I bought loads of points myself in the past years.

    However, before you spend than 25 quid on the Ultimate pack that might give you TOTY Messi (Or more likely a nice 83 rated GK) consider maybe donating a bit of money to a charity.

    CALM for example is a great organization that helps people struggling with suicidal thoughts and is doing fantastic work. I really recommend checking out their website https://www.thecalmzone.net/

    Best of luck for you all for TOTY, hope you get some nice blue cards that aren't UCL trolls.

    submitted by /u/Kasab22
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Match-up objectives

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Opinion: If you're only playing to 14 wins, going 14-4 is not "stressful"

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    I've seen more than a few comments where people have claimed it was a 'stressful' weekend for them.

    In my opinion, if you get to your target with 40% of the games still available to play, there's no way it can be stressful.

    I was 1-4, then 6-6, ground my way to 11-13, and finished 14-14. Even then it didn't seem overly stressful, as I lose games every weekend to 'EA bullshit' and 'scripting' (Its never my fault, obviously). What can you do?

    Fed up seeing these folk claim they were hard done by because they lost 4 out of 18 games. If you feel like that is a stressful Weekend League, maybe this is not the game for you.

    Edit: I wanted to add, a lot of people saying I don't know what stress is, and me getting to 14 doesn't mean others weren't stressed getting there, which is missing my point entirely.

    I know that FIFA can be stressful, but if you set out intending to win 14 games, and manage that in 18 games out of a possible 30, then I don't think moaning about how stressful it was is fair or worth any sympathy - stress (in FIFA terms) is, as some have pointed out, needing something like 3 wins out of 4 to meet your target, or losing 8 games in a row.

    submitted by /u/deegraa
    [link] [comments]

    Now that Mario Gomez is gone it’s Didavis time to shine with a 68 goals WL performance

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    I've seen posts about Ozil moving, but here are some other players that have moved during this window.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Does anyone else think Managerial Masterpiece is the absolute least fun mode on FUT?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    I absolutley hate playing this mode. I really need a new Bundesliga lb as I'm bored of Davies and was so happy to see the Sinkgraven objective but when it came to actually playing this mode I just cannot take the stress. Its unbelievably sweaty, everyone doing full goal celebrations etc.

    Most objectives are fine because you can just score a few og's at the start, give them some goals for objectives and the other player will usually return the favour.

    But the wins are really a problem for me. I'm not that good at the game, nor do I have the time to grind and with the squads you are forced to use I have no hope.

    Honestly I find Champs relaxing and stress free after trying this mode. I would really love it if the one league mode was used instead, at least that way we could mostly use our normal squads.

    Anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/Lordodin55
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded McTominay and Milner Stats

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Fix the lock on system for air balls OR remove rainbow flicks and ‘Keepy Uppys’

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Sick of conceding goals to that bullshit

    submitted by /u/icjb93i
    [link] [comments]

    I was doing a bit of trading and I ended up with this. Can anyone explain to me how I’ve just bought an untradeable card.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    I’ve tried both the Mid and Base cards of Eusebio and here’s my thoughts

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I've played around 40 games with each card including weekend leagues, Squad Battles and Rivals. I put off buying the Base version for a while because it's a lot of coins and a lot of people have said that the price difference simply isn't worth it. Below are my findings.

    Mid Eusebio: incredible. His pace is fantastic, his dribbling is amazing and his shooting is phenomenal and I'd put it right next (if not better) to CR7's. His passing is such a great bonus especially because I run him as a ST in a 442 next to CR7 where the 1-2's are a requirement. I tried him as a CAM in a 4231 as well and all the above apply to this formation and position too. If anything I noticed his passing and versatility a lot more when I switch formations.

    Base Eusebio: ok all the above apply to this guy. Except for passing, his passing is ok but it's got nothing on his mid card. Soooo, this card has a BS factor. By that I mean that when a ball bounces off an opponent he will get there before the opponents defender, or he will just glitch past a defender without having to do skill moves, or he will take a shot that looks like it's going at 1000mph even though he has his back turned to goal. It's BS man. I noticed so many BS touches going my way it's unreal. His shooting felt a lot better than the mid and his turning and dribbling with the added pace made it so easy to get away from defenders that the Mid card simply couldn't compare. Also his shooting should have a BS stat attached to it because you can take shots from places you have no right to and they somehow go in, like if I'm in a weird angle with a player like Mbappe there's no way I'm trying to shoot, but with Eusebio I'm just like "meh fuck it" and it goes in??

    My summary is this, Mid Eusebio is fantastic and he's so versatile that he can play anywhere up front. His shooting is incredible. BUT, for the pure ST, Base Eusebio is miles ahead. And I hate to say it because he costs so much, but he just has a BS factor. There's no other way to explain it, he's just such a cheat card because he will score you goals that you otherwise couldn't. If you have the coins, then definitely buy the Base card. 100% he is worth the coins over his mid card. I'll probably get hate for saying that. But there's a huge difference between the cards. Hopefully this helps those who may have been in a similar situation to me.

    submitted by /u/gugas1989
    [link] [comments]

    Socrates thinking deep about life

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Biggest Lie in FIFA 21

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    What is the biggest lie in the game? For me it's that Gold Ousmane Dembele has 77 shooting. There's absolutely no way, I get shafted by this guy every time I face him. Barely any of his chances miss or gets saved.

    submitted by /u/Aaronsweatpants
    [link] [comments]

    Varane & Kante play higher than what their stats suggest

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:34 AM PST

    I genuinely think they must have some hidden traits, they're two of the most OP cards in the game, I can't get past either of them.

    I subbed on a fresh Felipe Anderson (92/93pace) in the 111th minute, Varane catches up to him comfortably and gets his regular auto block and as for Kante he's faster than the ball it's absolutely ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/DanishCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if any Serie A/Napoli fans would appreciate this. Wouldn't be that high rated but he was amazing between 2010-2012

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    EOAE card for Özil?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Separate skill move stamina bar, good idea?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I was watching some of the top 100 FUT champs streamers. I'm watching these guys just chain spam 10 skill moves until they eventually pass the defender.. leaving the defender completely unable to do anything about it. when the guy does 10 skill moves in a row he's bound to pass you on at least 1 of them. No, you cannot just tackle the guy because he will just do another skill move and pass you.. anyone who disagree's clearly hasn't faced a top fifa player. And also being able to animation cancel skill moves in a completely un natural way is also a massive issue. I think they should add a separate skill move stamina bar so once it drains or is in the red zone you are more likely to lose the ball doing a skill move or will show some serious fatigue while performing a skill move just like if your running bar was low and you tried to do a sprint. I think it would just add overall better and more realistic gameplay to fifa rather then just passing it to Neymar and just going insane on the right stick. Anyone else think this is a decent idea? Or am i delusional?

    submitted by /u/Bautman
    [link] [comments]

    Title update soon live on all consoles

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    How would everyone feel about a Golden Ticket promo?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    For those that are unfamiliar, this is a promo in Madden Ultimate Team fairly late in the game cycle. 10 Golden Tickets are available in packs for a few days and anyone that packs one has almost free reign to alter any current card of their choosing and make it an OP card.

    Maybe you could take VVD, change his position to St and boost his pace dribbling and shooting to make him a Ronaldo-esque St.

    Or maybe you take your favorite silver lounge player and make him an actual part of the meta by boosting the necessary stats.

    Once the cards are submitted and approved by EA, they are then released in packs for a limited time (usually one or two players at a time).

    submitted by /u/JRoyRoyRoy
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'm addicted

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    There's a problem I guess. I've catch myself on continuesly thinking about FUT. I've figured out it bizzare to think about new SBC on 3PM. Can't fvcking stop counting time to Thursday when I will receive packs and picks. The funniest thing is that I don't even play FIFA - this weekend my father played my futchamps because of additional red picks. I'm home only for a one weekend during whole month. Every free minute I spend on looking players on futbin, my squad on webapp or SBCs which I saw hundred time with hope to find something that I missed somewhere. I can't focus myself on studies, job searching. Even when I help my girlfriend with studying problems there's always a second of FIFA thought in my mind. I have no money for psychologist, I barely have enough for the living and psychiatrist meetings because of my past depression and anxiety neurosis. Some time ago I found FIFA as an escape from my home family problems. Now it's way better but FIFA has forged another problem. Maybe there are people with same problem, which exists now or in the past and may help me somehow? Thanks if you read this whole.

    submitted by /u/d4wt0n
    [link] [comments]

    Any other Silver Stars candidates this week from around the leagues?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment