• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 04, 2021

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 04, 2021


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- January 04, 2021

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")
    • Investment / Trading / Market posts
    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions
    • Other general gameplay discussion
    • Meta posts & Quick Questions
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We totally get it, if someone pauses after they score first, you ain't quitting

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Jesus, these posts were repetitive the first time round.

    I don't even disagree with you but we don't need 50 posts a day announcing to this sub that you will play on if someone pauses after they score. We get it, OK?

    submitted by /u/ramarlon89
    [link] [comments]

    So this just happened in Rivals... ������

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    I feel that this sub is a echo chamber, so I decided to list where EA have done well

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    1) Fitness and training cards being removed 2) Many free packs in objectives 3) No more random coaches 4) Gameplay (controversial but last year we had drop back and drag backs, year before La Croqueta and flick up crosses) 5)Objectives in friendlies 6) Silver Player objectives 7) Coins are much easier to get 8) Getting rid of shush, dab and shortening celebrations

    Tell me other stuff I forgot, I'll add it to the list

    I know the list for things they've failed at is longer, but I just thought a bit of positivity would be better

    submitted by /u/_AngryFIFAPlayer_
    [link] [comments]

    Robben and Haaland have their dynamic images now.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Promo Idea: Goal Machines, who start at 75 OVR and get a +1 every time they score in the league

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Flashback Robben finally has a dynamic image, and it’s wonderful.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    WL Recap with my Arsenal P&P squad (14-4)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Am I the only one who has an instant dislike for my opponent if he starts skilling from kick off?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Its wild how much this annoys me, I just want to play the game but they insist on showing me all the skills they have learnt from their little box of tricks.

    Sometimes they kick off and then pass the ball around the back skilling for what feels like hours before deciding to actually play football.

    This sort of play goes on for the entire 90 minutes and its such a bore. It makes games incredibly slow and drags them on for much longer than needed.

    submitted by /u/SensationalGeoff
    [link] [comments]

    Received this email, I have never cheated or anything in any fut. Anyone else had this before and anyone have any advice?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Just played someone with the team name “ First goal wins “

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    He didn't quit after the first goal , neither the second , third or fourth .

    Pretty sure he would've zombie celebrated and paused 3 full times if he had scored first . Cheers mate !

    submitted by /u/ConquerorXD
    [link] [comments]

    The toxicity continues

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Henry is here...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    ... and I'm over the moon.

    I get it, the value doesn't make sense for the swaps and I'm dumb for doing it BUT hear me out:

    • He's my all time favorite player.
    • He's my first icon.
    • I would previously have no way to afford a player like him.

    Now for my completely in depth review after one SB on semi-pro and one rivals match:

    • His shirts untucked which i didnt expect and enjoy.
    • He immediately passed the "can my wife stand to hear his name said by the commentators multiple times" test with flying colors.
    • He cannot score from the corner like in real life with me controlling him despite a half dozen attempts.

    Thats all. It's really exciting and really fun for me to have him and this is a high that I hope to ride for the rest of this year.

    submitted by /u/drjjsii
    [link] [comments]

    For the cost of the Ox SBC, you can get this squad on PC (including Messi). 100k to spare on Xbox/PS. Worst value SBC ever?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Losing a game of squad battles is the worst experience in gaming

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    I'd rather play 20 minutes of ride to hell retribution than watch the AI play possession football and score the ball when they feel like it

    submitted by /u/Chewy_Petoes
    [link] [comments]

    Headliners Challenge SBC

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Matheus Cunha objective

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    It was honestly the most fun I have ever had doing an objective because of the fact that it was max chem, I just used all of the random players and loans that I can't get into a team and just purely had fun, even when I only needed to score with Gnabry I would let the other person do their goals/ assists and then play out the game, purely because I was enjoying using some different players and sbc cards that I don't use much anymore.

    submitted by /u/Both_Image_4690
    [link] [comments]

    ik he moved his goalkeeper out a bit, but this is probably the best goal I’ve scored so far (none other than loan Mbappe lol)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    What the hell happened to this? Lol

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    my results from icon swaps 1

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Flashback Robben doing Flashback Robben things

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    The 5212 in full effect.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    My Weekend League experience in one video...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    My packs so far for TOTY

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Bought Lionel Messi so I customized my stadium with a Barcelona theme! I really like how it came out

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment