• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 17, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 17, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:05 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Conmebol is literally THE WORST promo EVER MADE

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I got an 89 benzema and couldn't even see the f*ckin animation because a 66 rated player was in front of it. Smh 🤦‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Lolp19384
    [link] [comments]

    No goal? Fine. No red card? Fine. Opposition free kick? Um ok.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    He took his red card to get his potm trophy

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Speaking of Socrates’ IG headband, this needs to happen

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    SBC Tip that I find useful

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Any players that i don't want to accidentally submit into an SBC I always apply a chemistry style to and then when i'm doing SBC's I select chemistry style basic in squad builder and then theres no risk of accidentally submitting them. It's better than having them in a random squad for the warning since it saves the time of putting them in and having to remove them after seeing the warning.

    submitted by /u/Kakumite
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit this promo has been absolutely awful.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Every SBC has been overpriced or unimaginative, the players in packs aren't appealing at all. The SBC challenges have been poor value.

    I heard such good things about FUTMAS and I missed out last year, so was real excited for this one! It's been so disappointing, the best thing was icon swaps. Just me who's feeling a bit bummed out?

    submitted by /u/discoveredunknown
    [link] [comments]

    FUT Freeze has been pretty disappointing...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Anyone else agree?

    It's just a shadow of Futmas, the 1 player SBC a day has just made for each one being fairly overpriced and all top league players... the daily FUT Freeze challenges have literally all been untradeable apart from 1 15k pack.

    They've done pretty well for objectives, the bolasie was really good and this weeks silver star is awesome, but that's about all I have good to say... oh the 81+ doubles are cool, but they come out most promos lol.

    It's been nothing special and has felt nothing like Futmas

    submitted by /u/-bladesy-
    [link] [comments]

    New RTTF 3 loading screen hints

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Slowly trying to make a difference! (Hopefully)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    I got rid of the "I'VE TO WIN EVERY GAME" mentality and I'm having the most fun I've had playing FIFA

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Over the last week, across Friendlies, DR and Silver Lounge I've just had pure fun with FIFA. I play an all-out attack 3-5-2 formation, passing the ball around quickly, players making all sorts of runs and just bombing many bodies into the box. The number of beautiful, dare I say "SEXY" goals I've scored is just astonishing.

    Do I concede shit load of goals? Hell yea. Do I lose games which I probably could've won with a more meta approach? Definitely. But since I've looked past the "I've to win", it's so much more fun and frankly there's really not much difference to your rewards either.

    You might take a couple extra games to complete your objectives but you care less about it if you're having fun. Infact, playing a couple of extra Silver Lounge games is always good. I don't play weekend League so getting Rank 1 in DR is easy.

    The point being, if you don't abuse the mechanics, you might lose few games but if you can have fun, get the same rewards, that's a lot more fun than stressing and abusing at the screen over things which aren't in your control or the game's fault.

    P.S: I've nothing against competitive players or winning, if spamming skill moves and abusing the mechanics makes the game fun for you, I wish you the best and hope you become the best FIFA player in the world but it's just not for me.

    submitted by /u/blackstrips
    [link] [comments]

    I really miss having SBCs to grind

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    I've always enjoyed the league SBCs, and previously the icon SBCs, to grind in my spare time when bored or watching a box set. Always felt quite cool to gradually grind towards something, maybe occasionally pack someone worthwhile too.

    Anybody else miss these? The current SBCs just don't seem to have any rewards of value.

    submitted by /u/Uniteddy
    [link] [comments]

    Freeze Navas SBC

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    My 3 base icon sbcs

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    People who only use skill moves for speed boosts can fondle my left nut.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    It is the most infuriating playstyle I have ever come up against. No longer are skill moves something to make you think "oh shit that was amazing".

    Its literally just used as a way to glitch through your defenders and score and easy goal with Mbappe.

    EA say they have nerfed the speed boost but they have done absolutely nothing. Its all placebo.

    submitted by /u/Flaccid-Phallus-
    [link] [comments]

    Never helping anyone with a challenge again

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Needed one more Bundesliga win for icon swaps. Wasn't desperate for it or anything because the community is doing a pretty good job playing first goal wins. Load into a game and the guy sends me a message saying he needs to score 5 free kicks for a challenge. Now I'm sure I'd get done a lot quicker if I just quit and get another opponent who's doing first goal wins, but nevertheless I tell him I'll do it for him if he lets me have the win. So we agree that he'll let me stay a couple of goals in front just to be safe.

    All's going well. In the end I had to give away about 10 or 12 free kicks on the edge of the box because of him missing a load (even with me moving the keeper). It's actually harder than I expected to deliberately foul someone, and by the time he's scored his 5 free kicks I've managed to get three red cards. So 3 of my back 4 are off, and since I've very few Bundesliga players in my club I don't have any defensive subs. So I've had to stick some midfielders at the back.

    The guy seemed nice and I was 7-5 up so I thought it'd be fine. but he then proceeds to score another 5 goals from open play against my 8 men.

    Maybe I should have been a bit more careful, but I really thought someone would have a bit of decency when you're helping them with what is otherwise a pretty solid challenge.

    (Also going by the guy's gamertag he is 31 years of age, you'd really hope he'd have learned a bit more integrity by now)

    submitted by /u/nick9728
    [link] [comments]

    The TOTW you get in reds should be the one available during the week you play Weekend League.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    This way, you know what you're playing for instead of having to hope for good performances from top players. I have no idea why they don't do this.

    Edit: for example: tomorrow's WL should have this TOTW (Kounde, Vardy, ...) as rewards.

    submitted by /u/kobevandevorst
    [link] [comments]

    EA, you bunch of incompetent c*nts - Kits still a bug ffs

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Is James Tavernier the second coming of Kenny Lala in FIFA 21?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Jesus Navas In-Game stats

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Marquee Matchups packs and requirements

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Messi is heavily underrated

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    400k for a player with those stats is a crime. With a hunter to boost his pace he is nearly end game, i dont get Why he is so cheap and i never see him in squads?

    submitted by /u/Lukas1307
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else sad they removed Dudek wobbly legs animation for penalties?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    It was my routine in every single penalty I faced, and I swear it had an effect. This year, I've sucked at penalties, where in the past, I was quite good at them. I've decided I'm attributing this to the lack of wobbly legs. Wish they didn't replace it with that stupid mime animation.

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatorAJC
    [link] [comments]

    I just sniped my favorite player of all time for 200k under his value! Im so happy

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    While the gameplay is horrible, the soundtrack isn’t half bad.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Heat Waves is the best song on the soundtrack...change my mind.

    submitted by /u/wibs10
    [link] [comments]

    If Icon Objectives has shown us anything

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    It's that theres a market for golden goal type games, I'd love to have this a mode in friendlies.

    Everybody just goes balls to the wall in attacking and it's so much fun!

    submitted by /u/Solmyrop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment