• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 19, 2020

    EA Sports FIFA The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 19, 2020


    The r/FIFA Daily Discussion Thread -- December 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    This thread is the place to go for the posts that crop up in /new that don't necessarily need a full thread for discussion, which include but are not limited to:

    • Subjective questions (such as "Who is better, Player X or Player Y?" or "Which Chemstyle is best on PM R9?")

    • Investment / Trading / Market posts

    • Sharing Squads / Asking for Suggestions

    • Other general gameplay discussion

    • Meta posts & Quick Questions

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/FIFA: The IF Watch Thread (Saturday Edition)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    The TOTW highlights the best performances of the past week from international and club competition around the world.

    Who do you think is going to get a black card and join the Team of the Week?

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I just played against Phil Foden

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    "I'M OPEN, PASS IT!"... *Press pass, the player moves behind a defender so it's intercepted by a player standing still...*

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Don't fucking show for the ball and immediately run into a position you can't receive it as soon as I press pass.

    The DDA fake run is one of the dumbest things in this game. Your own team actively seeking to lose the ball.

    submitted by /u/DynamyttKidd
    [link] [comments]

    Ighalo’s Ultimate Team.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Adama is now Left-footed with H/H.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    EA seriously need to address the ball issue

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I'm sick to death of not being able to keep track of the ball in half my FUT games and being at an instant disadvantage. This is such a huge oversight and it's genuinely incredible that it hasn't been addressed in patches with the amount of noise that's being made about it.

    Also there is absolutely no way the people who use that ridiculous cushion ball don't know what they're doing considering the amount of times I come across it, and it's very very sad that they feel the need to try and one up their opponents by using it.

    What will it take for this huge issue to be addressed? Who am I kidding... this is EA and Fifa, I have zero confidence that they're even aware that this problem exists.

    submitted by /u/gutollyr
    [link] [comments]

    PELE should have 99 jumping. He had a 48 inch vertical, the same as Michael Jordan.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Throw us Americans a bone EA

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    New FUT Freeze clues

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I can LITERALLY SEE the game slowing down my attacker

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Atleast make it less fucking obvious when your screwing me with the DDA bullshjt. I could literally see my sadio mane slowing down from full sprint ( stamina was fine) allowing the opponents Ake (of course he's using Ake like every other prick) can catch up and ai block him. Then of course when they go on the counter attack my defenders and stuck in mud and refuse to move letting them score.

    Fuck off EA.

    submitted by /u/brownerboy96
    [link] [comments]

    FUT Freeze Adama Traore

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    I just played an entire game of Champs where the pitch looked like this...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I have just made it to gold 2 for the first time in years trying

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Hi all,

    This is not flex of course because i know gold 2 is not flex material hahahah. But i just wanted to share with you guys that i have just made it to gold 2 after years trying without successed.

    I know that gold 3 and gold 2 prizes are not so different but i wqs so obsessed in trying for it and knowing that i can !

    This post is mainly for those stuck on G3 or even lower and are insisting ( like i thought for a while) that its impossible.

    Gl to all in your matches

    submitted by /u/fadiwm
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you think we get angry while playing WL?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    So I was whining all day like a little bi*** because of FIFA. I just stopped a moment and thought "ok why am I even getting mad".

    So at least my options are:

    1. Losing means worse rewards so get mad. This is stupid because we always get crap rewards... Gold 1 2 3 even silver 1, whatever.
    2. Losing against someone who is clearly a better player. Stupid.
    3. Losing against someone who I think I can easily destroy. Maybe a valid one.
    4. Facing teams that always have Varane and Rashford. I can not stand this one.
    5. I'm just stupid. Also valid.

    Needed to share. Bye

    submitted by /u/ramatopia
    [link] [comments]

    My 5 Base Icons

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    One League right?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Playing 86 Beckham all this WL as CAM made me realize how much fun is this game when you focus in passing and building an attack instead of 100 skill moves per minute.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I'm a skiller, I always look for 5* SM in most of my players, I changed Pogba for Beckham this weekend and damn, what a difference. Beckham passing is outstanding but he can't do any skill move at all, even ball rolls feel slow and awkward. That made me focus more on passing, finding gaps, etc, and I'm surprised about how much fun I had. Beckham passes feel laser guided, I never experienced that level of passing before, even with KDB.

    I ended up Gold 2 with no sweat and Beckham gave me 18 assists in 23 games.

    I'm sold, I'm saving for his Prime version...:)

    submitted by /u/Merluzoooooor
    [link] [comments]

    Sell gold Alaba of he's in your club

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    His Rttf card has made him go extinct. Not sure why so many poeple are buying it

    submitted by /u/Locked_up_007
    [link] [comments]

    My 6 Icon Packs

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    6 base icon SBCs results. Took from swaps + did the 2 first ones. All RNG bois.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Today’s edition of cheap beasts: IF Paquetá

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I threw together a random squad to because I wanted to use Record Breaker Oscar and packed this guy untradeable. This guy stole the show for me as a stay back CDM in 4-4-2. He has no business being as consistent as he's been given his rating and he's going for min BIN. Left him on basic chem and all stats below reflect that.

    Pace: he feels a lot quicker in game. No complaints. 80+ pace is plenty for me as a stay back CDM.

    Shooting: not entirely relevant given the role I'm using him in, but on basic chem, he has stats in all the right categories. Great positioning. Every stat pushing 80. Could be a good box to box.

    Passing: Actually unreal. The highlights: 85 vision. 89 short passing. 87 long passing. 91 curve. He picks teams apart! Typically stay back CDMs have a little bit of space to work with so he really shines in this category.

    Dribbling: With basic chem he hits 90 dribbling overall. Highlights: 84 agility. 91 ball control. 94 dribbling. He's a maestro in the middle. Smooth on the ball. Can get you out of a jam and make a pinpoint pass.

    Defending: this is another area he shines. The common misconception is you need 99 defending on players for them to operate in a defensive role. This is simply not true and Paquetá is proof. With the dives into tackles trait, he was steamrolling players left and right. Always seemed to be in the right position. 87 stamina as well and plenty of physical stats to top it off. Lean body type.

    Caveat: I'm the type of player who doesn't really do SBCs. I don't like the idea of dumping high rated players into SBCs for an untradeable player, I'll never see that return. Instead, I try to find gems like this. He goes for discard price at 10k. His price can only go up!

    This dude isn't meta. Far from it. But if you're looking for a Brazilian Ligue 1 player that isn't Neymar. This is your guy! Mix it up, give him a shot. Leave him on basic. ✌️

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CjpesWB

    submitted by /u/Skywalk910
    [link] [comments]

    I dont think I will be winning a lot of headers this match.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    What was that one card that made FIFA enjoyable over the years?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    For me it's gotta be baby Cruyff back in FIFA 19. He was the first "super-icon" I ever purchased and I think he had something like 140 goal contributions over 3 full weekend leagues with him.

    I never enjoyed a card as much as that version of him. I could only imagine how good his PIM must have been.

    submitted by /u/JWE25
    [link] [comments]

    This game is so frustrating once you hit a certain level

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I wouldn't consider myself particularly good at this game. I usually finish Gold 3 with some frustration, but this weekend, I got off to a hot start, at 9-1, and I had so much fun playing. I certainly wasn't destroying people. Games were close, and they were fun. I had fun playing FIFA. People were playing fun teams, free-flowing offense, aggressive defense, it was a blast. Today, I have hit a wall, that wall being:

    Mendy-Varane-Gomez-Walker/Semedo

    This game becomes so... sad once people start playing for rewards rather than for fun. Yesterday, I was playing because it was fun. Today, it just feels like a pain to keep going. I'll stop at Gold 3 for my own sanity, but this game needs to figure out how to encourage fun. That's why we're here, and sure, while opening rewards is absolutely fun, the game should be fun too. People drop back all the way and let AI defending block every shot in the world, spam throughballs to their forwards, you know the drill, I don't need to tell you. I'm just a little sad at the dichotomy between today and yesterday.

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatorAJC
    [link] [comments]

    What card absolutely lives rent free in your head??

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:01 PM PST

    What card gives you hell in WL when you go against?

    submitted by /u/Banks00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment